BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thinking about... her...

View attachment 2072627

Redhead + freckles + giant boobs + shy and antisocial = *clutches heart, falls over dead*

Normally in these games the mom is the best character and it's no contest, but in this game not only is Leslie incredible but she has some very stiff competition for Best Girl as well.
Angelina is a lot of fun, and she has a lot coming up in this next one. Hopefully she keeps stealing your heart haha

Aug 11, 2022
Really appreciate what dev's doing. Slow-burn-corruption (like previous comments said) combined with slow-burn, but full detail-oriented improvement of art and story. Thumbs up and good luck to you (and no work-crunches at all :) ).
P.S. And please - make gym quest (visiting your aunt, if I'm not mistaken) non-dependent (to avoid crash) of mom quest stages (I mean, parallel to each other without giving out hot stretching scene in the beginning).

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
P.S. And please - make gym quest (visiting your aunt, if I'm not mistaken) non-dependent (to avoid crash) of mom quest stages (I mean, parallel to each other without giving out hot stretching scene in the beginning).
He can't. You need to advance enough in the mom-story line before you can go visit your aunt. You need a reason to visit her.

Reactions: BreadManGames
Aug 11, 2022
He can't. You need to advance enough in the mom-story line before you can go visit your aunt. You need a reason to visit her.
And what if I want to free-roam the whole city area without any specific purpose? I know this sadly, because over 3h of gameplay was dumped when I've decided to visit gym out of curiosity. I'm just saying - make it less strict to players, who like to investigate.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yeah but it still kiiiinda sucks that if you visit the location before you're supposed to, your game gets permanently softlocked. Nothing feels worse than being given an open world and being punished for exploring it. IIRC the bug has already been fixed, BreadManGames is just waiting for 0.5 to come out to release it rather than releasing it as a hotfix. (Not sure I agree with this decision, 0.5 is months away and it's a game-breaking bug that's affected many players.)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
And what if I want to free-roam the whole city area without any specific purpose?
I'd say "go for it" since that's what I did the moment I could set a foot outside. But apparently there's a bug concerning the gym (which I didn't get, even though I also only played 0.4).
But what you're asking for is free-roaming, which is in the game. Yes, there is a bug, and yes it is annoying. But think for a moment what you're asking. You're not asking to fix the bug, you're asking to change the story to circumvent the bug.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Meeting the aunt in the fitness club is part of the quest where the MC and Leslie getting too close for her comfort - it's part of the overall story arc of Leslie's slow change. That should probably remain where it is in that storyline. However, back in July, the variable causing the issue was identified and flagged to be fixed in the v0.5 update so that players can visit the fitness club without prematurely triggering the encounter. #2,911

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yeah but it still kiiiinda sucks that if you visit the location before you're supposed to, your game gets permanently softlocked. Nothing feels worse than being given an open world and being punished for exploring it. IIRC the bug has already been fixed, BreadManGames is just waiting for 0.5 to come out to release it rather than releasing it as a hotfix. (Not sure I agree with this decision, 0.5 is months away and it's a game-breaking bug that's affected many players.)
I thought about it and you're right. I'm not updating the whole version as I think most of the folks that are gonna play this one already have, but there's a bugfix file on the OP and my Substar - it's not gonna fix anyone's game that's already encountered it, but adding the file before playing will prevent it from happening.

Aug 11, 2022
I'd say "go for it" since that's what I did the moment I could set a foot outside. But apparently there's a bug concerning the gym (which I didn't get, even though I also only played 0.4).
But what you're asking for is free-roaming, which is in the game. Yes, there is a bug, and yes it is annoying. But think for a moment what you're asking. You're not asking to fix the bug, you're asking to change the story to circumvent the bug.
I have encountered this bug in 0.041 version and it was not a pleasant one (but I didn't give up and restarted game from the beginning).
And I'm not asking for the total rework of aunt's line (let it be as it was planned), but to... how to phrase it correctly... hide her as an NPC, maybe, or make her inaccessible before the start of the quest involving her to prevent bug from happening. But we have confirmation, that in 0.5 this would be gone, so cheers)

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I have encountered this bug in 0.41 version and it was not a pleasant one (but I didn't give up and restarted game from the beginning).
And I'm not asking for the total rework of aunt's line (let it be as it was planned), but to... how to phrase it correctly... hide her as an NPC, maybe, or make her inaccessible before the start of the quest involving her to prevent bug from happening. But we have confirmation, that in 0.5 this would be gone, so cheers)
With the fix here she shouldn't be accessible before her quest activates

Jul 21, 2018
If any of you are interested in having your own Pinup drawn by Bread continue reading.
Bread has posted a bracket challenge in his discord (think March Madness). This bracket includes the character who will be voted as the focus girl for v.06. You have until sometime in the morning on Wednesday (Bread operates in Pacific Time, that's West Coast USA), to submit a bracket. If anyone gets a perfect bracket, they get to submit a personal request for a Pinup by Bread. In a situation where multiple people guess everything correctly, there will be a lottery among the winners to see who gets the Pinup. So, if you want to play, join Bread's discord and send in a filled-out bracket.
1664686138370.png
Discord link is on the first page of this thread

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
If any of you are interested in having your own Pinup drawn by Bread continue reading.
Bread has posted a bracket challenge in his discord (think March Madness). This bracket includes the character who will be voted as the focus girl for v.06. You have until sometime in the morning on Wednesday (Bread operates in Pacific Time, that's West Coast USA), to submit a bracket. If anyone gets a perfect bracket, they get to submit a personal request for a Pinup by Bread. In a situation where multiple people guess everything correctly, there will be a lottery among the winners to see who gets the Pinup. So, if you want to play, join Bread's discord and send in a filled-out bracket.
View attachment 2076729
Discord link is on the first page of this thread
Totally not gonna participate, won't win anyways as I already use up my daily amount of luck by just breathing...(ya know that world we live in)
That said, I love the Ashley doodle of her creating a character sheet.

+2 heavy weapons, as it helps with taking a tinkle... :unsure:;)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Totally not gonna participate, won't win anyways as I already use up my daily amount of luck by just breathing...(ya know that world we live in)
That said, I love the Ashley doodle of her creating a character sheet.

+2 heavy weapons, as it helps with taking a tinkle... :unsure:;)
Also she's rolling the dice for her stats instead of using an array or point-buy. Gygax would be proud.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes