Jun 27, 2022
From last week, here's Leslie's cleaned up face Bust! I didn't make any conscious changes to her, just cleaning up the linework from the first version to match the current look in-game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't differentiate character's face art any more. All face shapes looks same(without hair) to me. Please Mr. Dev...... Consider it more.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I can't differentiate character's face art any more. All face shapes looks same(without hair) to me. Please Mr. Dev...... Consider it more.
Where are you seeing these girls without hair?

I do differentiate girls by a lot of things (eye shape, brows, nose, lips, cheek, chin, jawline, etc.), I try to make them look as different as I can while still being beautiful and in the same style.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Where are you seeing these girls without hair?

I do differentiate girls by a lot of things (eye shape, brows, nose, lips, cheek, chin, jawline, etc.), I try to make them look as different as I can while still being beautiful and in the same style.
I have prosopagnosia, also known as "faceblindness." In other words I lack the ability to instinctively remember human faces. Contrary to popular media depictions, prosopagnosia doesn't prevent you from telling people apart entirely, it just makes it something you have to consciously take effort to memorize, like an arbitrary string of numbers, and it's very easy to forget faces you don't see every day. Unlike normal people, who can do this without really thinking about it, faces are something I have to be consciously very aware of (lest I make an embarrassing social faux pas).

Anyway, just mentioning that as context when I say this: The claim that all the faces in this game are identical is absolute bullshit.

demondealsfaces.png

Nose, eye shape, brows, lips, they're all very distinctive even to my faceblind ass. Indeed in making this image the real criticism I have for the fact art is not oversimilarity, but lack of consistency in the scale: Some girls (like Maria and Dolly) the "camera" is zoomed way in and so their faces are like twice the size. (A lot of them also need to be cleaned up like you cleaned up Leslie's above.)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I have prosopagnosia, also known as "faceblindness." In other words I lack the ability to instinctively remember human faces. Contrary to popular media depictions, prosopagnosia doesn't prevent you from telling people apart entirely, it just makes it something you have to consciously take effort to memorize, like an arbitrary string of numbers, and it's very easy to forget faces you don't see every day. Unlike normal people, who can do this without really thinking about it, faces are something I have to be consciously very aware of (lest I make an embarrassing social faux pas).

Anyway, just mentioning that as context when I say this: The claim that all the faces in this game are identical is absolute bullshit.

View attachment 2084170

Nose, eye shape, brows, lips, they're all very distinctive even to my faceblind ass. Indeed in making this image the real criticism I have for the fact art is not oversimilarity, but lack of consistency in the scale: Some girls (like Maria and Dolly) the "camera" is zoomed way in and so their faces are like twice the size. (A lot of them also need to be cleaned up like you cleaned up Leslie's above.)
I have a list of busts that need to be cleaned up to match the sharper linework, but this is cool to see all of em next to each other - I appreciate you making it. Most all of the busts are from the knees/mid-thigh and up, but I wasn't terribly consistent about where that cutoff was

Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
Is there any reason why some preview images make it on to here and Twitter but not others? The reworked Leslie's bust made it but not the two before that one ("Not meant for Mortal eyes - -" and a glow up of some sort).

JoJoM

Feb 5, 2019
Right after you talk to her in the Comic Shop and the pages blow away, there's one floating there right outside the shop. The others don't spawn until you grab that first one.
The rest are
- outside the school entrance, on the left side grass
- outside the hospital, right side in the street
- in the Park, left side of the fountain on the grass
- In the road to the right of Sal's Market on East Main Street
T Y ! <3

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Is there any reason why some preview images make it on to here and Twitter but not others? The reworked Leslie's bust made it but not the two before that one ("Not meant for Mortal eyes - -" and a glow up of some sort).
Yeah, there's a great reason for that - I am both lazy, and forgetful. I'll post those other ones today, but it's for sure better if y'all remind me when I forget. I mainly am active on Discord and my substar, so sometimes this spot slips under my radar.

Reactions: Viressa

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Alright - Art Dump! I got no idea what's been posted before or not, so here's stuff that's been posted more than a week ago. I'll try to be better about sharing stuff but again, lemme know if I forget.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Alright - Art Dump! I got no idea what's been posted before or not, so here's stuff that's been posted more than a week ago. I'll try to be better about sharing stuff but again, lemme know if I forget.
Absolutely love the expression on Babs's face in the one on the center-right. Poor girl's having a gayness overload.

DhGG

Sep 7, 2021
Hi to everyone… Well i have a problem, in some part of the game, exactly when i go to the school, the game doesnt let me save my progress and im frustrated, if someone can give me a link to download the game With a save, would be a GIANT Help to me, thanks.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi to everyone… Well i have a problem, in some part of the game, exactly when i go to the school, the game doesnt let me save my progress and im frustrated, if someone can give me a link to download the game With a save, would be a GIANT Help to me, thanks.
A save at what part? The game comes with a save that picks up at the start of the update - slot 50

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Doesn't let you save?

Did you extract the game from the .zip file? If you didn't, you can't save.

Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah, there's a great reason for that - I am both lazy, and forgetful. I'll post those other ones today, but it's for sure better if y'all remind me when I forget. I mainly am active on Discord and my substar, so sometimes this spot slips under my radar.
What if I made a comment here or Twitter? I don't use Twitter and I'm too poor to sub on SubscribeStar unfortunately. Also, will the posts labeled 'Progress Log' be relayed here as well? I don't mind even if not because you have that Progress Log available at all times.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
What if I made a comment here or Twitter? I don't use Twitter and I'm too poor to sub on SubscribeStar unfortunately. Also, will the posts labeled 'Progress Log' be relayed here as well? I don't mind even if not because you have that Progress Log available at all times.
yeah for sure @ me here or twitter if I miss something. I only share stuff that's been up on substar for +1 week though, so be aware of that haha

Progress logs will probably just stay on substar and discord, as those are public pinned posts that don't go anywhere and it would just get buried here

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
BTW what asha impregnation scene was amazing. way to start breeding off with a bang.
huh. I just realized this game still doesn't have the pregnancy tag

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes