Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So, i'm stuck here, did all the side quests, but the main task isn't updating...
View attachment 2086123
I have a video posted back here which shows all the quests that are available and how they appear after completion. You can compare to see if you have done them all. Note that there are three quests that continue to show as incomplete even when completed: "Sabotage", "Spy Cameras", and "Church".

Reactions: BreadManGames

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Alright - Art Dump! I got no idea what's been posted before or not, so here's stuff that's been posted more than a week ago. I'll try to be better about sharing stuff but again, lemme know if I forget.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope that we can see sexual scenes in next update

DhGG

Sep 7, 2021
Hi, i think i broke the game when i encrypt the folder, i start from the beggining.
Question bro’s, when the new update is avaliable how can i download or patch without lose my progress, im on mac. When i download the game, it comes without file 50 saved.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hi, i think i broke the game when i encrypt the folder, i start from the beggining.
Question bro’s, when the new update is avaliable how can i download or patch without lose my progress, im on mac. When i download the game, it comes without file 50 saved.
Huh, here's the file50.rmmzsave from my own copy. Unzip and drop it in your /save folder.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey, Mac versions don't come with a save because I don't have a Mac and therefore cannot play-through and include one. If you can find where your save files are located in your game directory, you should be able to just copy your old saves into the new game folder when it's released

To start Sabotage the Laundry you need to go to Dress ME Down and buy the Women's Athletic Apparel

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, Mac versions don't come with a save because I don't have a Mac and therefore cannot play-through and include one. If you can find where your save files are located in your game directory, you should be able to just copy your old saves into the new game folder when it's released
Wait, I don't have a mac either. Why not just copy over the save from the PC version? Do the windows and mac versions of RPGM MZ use different save formats?

Last edited:

DhGG

Sep 7, 2021
Well i download from a page which dont have save, the format os zip but i download “unarchiver “ because utility doesnt let me play. The question is when the patreon release the new update how i can download with save in the end of the last update

DhGG

Sep 7, 2021
Because im in mac and will be painful if release the update and i have to start since the begining

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Well i download from a page which dont have save, the format os zip but i download “unarchiver “ because utility doesnt let me play. The question is when the patreon release the new update how i can download with save in the end of the last update
Lot to unpack here.

First, I don't know where you downloaded it from and I don't have any control over what other places do to the files, I post the games files on my substar, discord, here, twitter, and itch.io. Anywhere else isn't me doing it.

Second, you know that you have to remove the game directory from the zip file to be able to save, correct? The entire game folder has to be put somewhere outside the ZIP otherwise the saves won't persist.

Third, I don't use patreon, I use Subscribestar - and as long as I don't have a Mac there isn't a way for me to include a save for you. Your best bet is to ask here or on my discord for someone to provide you with a save that'll work for your machine.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Wait, I don't have a mac either. Why not just copy over the save from the PC version? Do the windows and mac versions of RPGM MZ use different save formats?
PC and Mac saves aren't compatible, that I'm aware of. Mac is very finicky, intentionally so, for non-Apple software

Reactions: Viressa
Jul 21, 2018
Because im in mac and will be painful if release the update and i have to start since the begining
This has been solved before on page 140 of the thread and in the discord for a user. Like Viressa suggested, you can take the save folder from the pc version and move it to the Mac one. So, get your download of DD for mac that you have and also download the PC version. Go into the PC version to find its save folder and drag it into your mac one. Keep pulling it through the folders from contents to resources to app.nw, and then leave the save folder in there.

I'm also going to attach just the zipped save folder for you to see if you can just unzip this folder and drag it into the necessary location in your Mac download. This would save you from having to download the PC version as well. That's what the user on the discord said worked for them.
Below is the message where they figured out the stuff.
https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-deals-v0-04-1-breadman-games.97458/post-8470697

Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
@BreadManGames Teaser image from

Also how do I namedrop you so that you'll see this?

Jul 21, 2018
@BreadManGames Teaser image from

Also how do I namedrop you so that you'll see this?
I believe StreamSteam normally takes care of teasers if Bread forgets, but here's the Sep 28 one and an image promoting the current poll on Subscribestar/Kofi. These polls will be determining which side character will get her story arc in the update following Sabrina's. Both of these can be seen by anyone in the discord by going to the teaser channel.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes