Lapidot

Mar 21, 2020
What's your opinion on special events like Halloween, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc. in games like these?

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
This game pays my rent and buys me taco bell, I'm never leaving it!
In a different unverse, that bread wrote a email to Taco-Bell and told them, that he is a total fan and willing to change the "pizza place" in his game into a Taco-Bell for a sponsorship...cuz nothing is more fun then playing a great game of smut + getting told how tasty Taco Bell is...
And he would get that sponsorship...

- Demon Deals -
Dick those chicks with Taco Bell
(Use the promo code after banging the store owner ingame for a one-time 70%off deal)

Oh heck a Waynes World like spoof (that one about product placement)...MC is dicking his mom...turns his head to the player and goes "and now a message from our sponsor...Taco-Bell...(still dicking his mom with gusto) taste the flavor, life the live. Taco-Bell *raises one hand that holds a taco and bites into it, followed by a smile and the other hand doing a thumps up* :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
4+ months no update? Bro. I had to click next page like 50 times.
3.5, yup. Next update scheduled for December. Hopefully you read several of the posts talking about the how the subscribers had input on when this update would come out while you were clicking next page time after time.

Reactions: Xavier DAnger

Biseinen

May 25, 2022
I meant to find the game again through latest updates. Nah I don't read, I'm just here for the art. Bread is a good artist and the team is decent, (I shall not say the M word out of spite but you can see the name on the title screen XD) but this isn't helpful to getting the most taco bell possible bread.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I meant to find the game again through latest updates. Nah I don't read, I'm just here for the art. Bread is a good artist and the team is decent, (I shall not say the M word out of spite but you can see the name on the title screen XD) but this isn't helpful to getting the most taco bell possible bread.
Did you forget the name of the game or something? Why do that instead of just using the search?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I know, I'd like to get it out faster too but folks want a huge update rather than two big ones and doing one cuts down on my bug-hunting time. Also remember that until after this update the team consists of a writer and me. Writing's been done for a minute, it's all me on production right now - I'm bringing a coder on for v.06 and hoping to be able to deliver a higher-quality game at a more reasonable pace next year.

But you're right, I need all the scratch I can get. Nacho Fries are coming back next week.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Did this get posted already? Anyways, here's last week's doodle stream results, great suggestions by folks during the stream I was really happy with how they turned out, especially Punk-rock Sifa (this sketch might seriously reroute the planned story for her, I like it that much)

I'm only streaming once a week now so aside from the teasers on Wednesday's I'll be posting Mondays for art!

doodlestream5_2.png

Darkon99

Jun 21, 2017
If you decide to put in a Day limit when you finish, how about a simple script check that looks at the days played variable and if it's over your limit or close to it, it cuts the variable to say 2/3 or 3/4 of the time limit. That way those of us that have been through all the updates won't be forced to restart to finish the game. Set it to look at game load, might have to have it look at game version save was created in to prevent "cheating" by saving your game and reloading to get more days.

Naw that sounds like a lot of work, just make the game end at 100 days after all girls are available.

Ignore my rantings, it's late and Breadman always provides an up to date save with every release so any time limit would be moot. Unless the evil genius runs out the clock on his save giving us like 5 days to finish the new content

:) :) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Did this get posted already? Anyways, here's last week's doodle stream results, great suggestions by folks during the stream I was really happy with how they turned out, especially Punk-rock Sifa (this sketch might seriously reroute the planned story for her, I like it that much)

I'm only streaming once a week now so aside from the teasers on Wednesday's I'll be posting Mondays for art!

View attachment 2094571
nice compositions pancitoman, I don't know why but text bubbles with some kind of boiling(wobble) effect on the outline would make this so powerful (suggetive) in game, maybe with some kind of blending mode + mask but who knows if rpgmaker is capable of...

Reactions: BreadManGames

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Comics are almost as time-consuming as game dev haha, I love comics and would love to work on some but I don't have any spare time in my schedule right now
I think its possible to make a comic from screenshots of DDS.
Those japanse Doujinishi's that make some 100 page + comics multiple times a year do they even earn something ?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes