Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey man congrats on the game is badass
i have a question because i dont want to read all other pages, this update will bring more content with the sister?
you did an amazing job with her art
Ashley will get a little bit of content but she's not the focus, don't expect to get to penetrate her. Here's a teaser Bread posted previously:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
ok the problem is the pages are not there at any location mentionned, any fix for that?
When the pages first blow away, there is one page floating right below you in front of the comic shop. The other pages will not spawn until you grab that first page so make sure you've done that before looking for the rest.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Raku07

Aug 31, 2017
It's not a holier than thou attitude. I obviously do have a well established reading comprehension because I am not having the problems reading the dialogue and instructions of the quests in the game. Your the one who keeps arguing.

It's not that I don't like or don't want to help. I do. What I don't like is when a player has obviously fouled something up by their own actions and instead of taking responsibility for it, they want to blame the developer for not thinking of every possible instance a player could foul something up and then childproofing against it.

If you have fouled the game by your actions (which you have shown you have a record of doing - re: leaving the hospital before completing the janitor job and getting paid) then you need to go to a previous save and follow this video.

View attachment 1894360
why the light circle i gym dont appear in my game??

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
why the light circle i gym dont appear in my game??
Leslie needs to send you to the gym first, as shown in my video. Did you go inside the gym before Leslie sent you? If so, you might have caused a problem with your playthrough.

If that is the case, you will need download the Gym soft-lock bugfix from OP and then start from the included save in slot 50. This will start you at the beginning of new content for v0.04.1 and you should be able to progress from there.

Reactions: Raku07
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes