Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do you actually get to go in the church I tried and it won't let me
Here's a video to watch #3,275. Watch the first minute and thirty seconds. It was made to answer someone else's question about something else, but it does show going to church. The phone call and text message from Ashley has nothing to do with going to church.

If you need further assistance you will need to post screenshots like I stated in my first reply to you. If you don't know how to take screenshots - use Google to search how to do them.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I tried going to church and it still won't let me also its on my quest log
Thanks. Are you SURE it's Sunday in the game (not in real life, but in the game)? It has to be Sunday in the game.

I don't see the header showing the date/time of day/etc in your screenshot on mobile. I don't know how the game is supposed to look in mobile, but in PC you can see date/time/money/etc at the top of the screen.
1666575880579.png

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
And yes I'm on a phone
If I recall correctly, there is a small bug where you can't access the church immediately when you get the quest. I may be remembering wrong. But if I am not, then advance the main story for a bit and you should then be able to access the church on Sundays.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
okay thanks
And if Zakko's suggestion doesn't work you should go to the discord or wait for the developer to check in here. I just ran that day and found that the MC could enter the church any time on Sunday until it hit 7pm in game.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Is that the patch to hide the textbox?
Could you post it again? Link is dead
A patch to hide the text box?
That comment chain goes back to converting an RPGMZ game to 32 bit.

The dialogue box already has a dedicated button on it called "Hide" to temporarily hide it, I believe Tab on the keyboard also toggles that.

Make sure you have the newest version (0.04.1)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Do you know why they were deleted? Only reason I can think of is because they were somewhat off-topic. Also, would you be willing to color/detail others here in the future?
Not sure, talking about it yesterday we think maybe it was from a back-up/rollback that just caught them up, as it was about 10-15 messages that were all deleted and I didn't think they were off-topic
Yeah, if I do (when I have time) I would wanna tighten up the Jealous Girlfriend, Spilled lunch Pepe and Drake formats

Reactions: MacLovin'

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Not sure, talking about it yesterday we think maybe it was from a back-up/rollback that just caught them up, as it was about 10-15 messages that were all deleted and I didn't think they were off-topic
Yeah, if I do (when I have time) I would wanna tighten up the Jealous Girlfriend, Spilled lunch Pepe and Drake formats
Maybe because we were talking other game recommendations? And the other posts got caught up in it? Weird to be moderating that when the creator of the game himself doesn’t mind tho

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Maybe because we were talking other game recommendations? And the other posts got caught up in it? Weird to be moderating that when the creator of the game himself doesn’t mind tho
yeah it was definitely weird, but oh well - whether it was a mod or just a glitch it's all good now

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes