BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
когда чувак сколько ещее ждать
Dude scroll up I just announced it the other day. Also use a translator next time.

Чувак, прокрути, я только на днях объявил об этом. В следующий раз пользуйся переводчиком.

Reactions: johndoe19

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Despite a good showing, Mae was crushed by Brenda's fabulous booty on substar and unable to overcome her- Brenda moves on to the semi-finals! Our last match-up of the opening round pits sweet-as-sugar Kristine versus our demon-hunting Sister Grace! Vote and send one of these gals on to the next round!

View attachment 2158208 View attachment 2158211
ID
God Brenda is so hot

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
that was my bad, I copy/pasted the caption from Discord and I just assume everyone over there knows about/where to vote

Karbo

Jun 18, 2017
Hey y'all
The full announcement can be read on my Discord or substar, but the long and short of it is as follows:

Demon Deals v.05 Release date

- Demonslayer+ - Dec. 17th
- Public - Dec. 22nd

There'll be some changes to the structuring of updates after this one to avoid long waits like this, I'll have more info as we get closer and I get all this work off my plate - have a good one!
Mmmm... I will be waiting Decemberish so bad!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I love all those pictures you are putting out every week showing all the progress you are making on the game.

although it would be great if you came to some stopping point where you could release an update

Reactions: BreadManGames
Jun 27, 2022
Yes, the saves are just in a folder called "save" inside the game folder. They'll be called file1.rmmzsave, file2.rmmzsave, etc. Just copy paste those into the save folder of the new version.
really it works? i mean suppose i have me v.04 'saves' file. can i import it to v.05?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes