BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
As Morado pointed out I include a save with every version, no Subscribestar or any other donation-service subscription required. That would be a pretty dumb/meaningless thing for me to put behind a paywall as it's very easy to ask for a save or just cheese an existing one with cheats

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
As Morado pointed out I include a save with every version, no Subscribestar or any other donation-service subscription required. That would be a pretty dumb/meaningless thing for me to put behind a paywall as it's very easy to ask for a save or just cheese an existing one with cheats
And yet, those two things still happen --- causing problems for gameplay. :HideThePain: Imagine the uptick if you didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's not that far off from making the game free but locking the gallery with a code you put behind a paywall, which is a business model several games on here actually have...

Jun 27, 2022
my plan is to skip some updates and i'll export 'My'(only mine) v.04 saves to those updates.
So that i can keep track.

my question is.......... many new things may add in future updates. will previous saves file work with those updates?

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
That's a fine plan but you should be aware that this game is still in early development and it's quite likely that with a new update there might be something that changes that causes old saves to be incompatible - that's one of the main reasons I always include a completed save w/ the name-change item, so folks don't have to replay everything when that happens

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakeGamesNotVideos

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
It's not that far off from making the game free but locking the gallery with a code you put behind a paywall, which is a business model several games on here actually have...
I can't/won't talk about how other projects make their money, that's up to them. The game is free, there's just a small window of time that folks who support get access to the beta, but anyone who gets the game is getting the same product as everyone else

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes