Quackers13

Jun 13, 2021
I can't save. I didn't update a previous version. I think this was my first download of the game. But I do love the art.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I can't save. I didn't update a previous version. I think this was my first download of the game. But I do love the art.
Are you playing from inside the ZIP folder? saves won't persist if you are, you gotta remove the game folder to a different location

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
im stuck in this part pls help, i dont know what can i do ,i look for quests seconds :the pizza ,the hospital but thats all rigth? help me someone Captura de pantalla (122).png

frostboos

Nov 11, 2022
See video of all the quests and how they should look if you completed them here: #3,788 - It's a copy of the video I posted on June 30.

great but now what how i can proceed with the game is there more content in the game or does it just go there and if there really is more content how can I continue with this?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
great but now what how i can proceed with the game is there more content in the game or does it just go there and if there really is more content how can I continue with this?
You're asking several questions in one sentence there.
If your quest journal matches my video - you're done for this update. Next update is planned for December.

Quackers13

Jun 13, 2021
Are you playing from inside the ZIP folder? saves won't persist if you are, you gotta remove the game folder to a different location
Here's what I did. I created a folder called Demon Deals in my special folder called Adult Games. Inside that folder (DD) I extracted the zip file. Then it created a new folder, where the .exe and everything else is. Hope that helps.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Here's what I did. I created a folder called Demon Deals in my special folder called Adult Games. Inside that folder (DD) I extracted the zip file. Then it created a new folder, where the .exe and everything else is. Hope that helps.
Did you move everything in the game folder to this new folder, or just some things? I would think if you just extracted the game from the zip in the DD folder and stopped there the saves should work, and that creating a new folder and moving things might've mucked it up - can you try to extract the game and just run the exe from that folder?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Did you move everything in the game folder to this new folder, or just some things? I would think if you just extracted the game from the zip in the DD folder and stopped there the saves should work, and that creating a new folder and moving things might've mucked it up - can you try to extract the game and just run the exe from that folder?
Quackers13 -- Also, how long is the name of this directory path and are there any characters in it that are considered non-Western?
What is your localization set to?
What version of Windows are you running and have you made sure it is up to date?
Have you made sure all your drivers are up to date?
Can you share a screenshot of your game folder showing the directory path (scratch out identifying information)?
For example:
1668540166295.png

PS: Also, as a side note, if your most recent post is the last post in the thread and you have more to add to your comment... a helpful suggestion is to just edit that post, rather than add a new post or replying to that post. 1668540336193.png

For a minute there, I was wondering if there had been posts deleted which replied to - but then realized it was just you quoting yourself. If someone had already posted before you had a chance to edit, then making a new post is less confusing

Quackers13

Jun 13, 2021
No. I didn't actually move anything. I just downloaded the zip file to a previously created folder, then unzipped it.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
No. I didn't actually move anything. I just downloaded the zip file to a previously created folder, then unzipped it.
That is weird and I'm not sure why it would happen. Can you/have you tried doing a fresh download and trying on that, see if you just got a bad dl for whatever reason?

What does she look like with the stockings? Did I miss a doodle?
Not that I can remember, I just have stuff fresh in my head from finishing her arc in game

Reactions: Billshwr

Viressa

May 24, 2018
What does she look like with the stockings? Did I miss a doodle?
Bread did some work on the title screen image for 0.5 on stream a couple of days ago, where Sabrina has some very nice fishnets on. You can check out the VOD to see for yourself. (He doesn't finish the image in this stream, he'll be finishing it in another stream next monday.)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes