Viressa

May 24, 2018
I honestly thought that Ashley would have helped MC like that...
It's the art for the title screen that Bread finished on stream last night. StreamSteam posted the version without the logos and stuff. The title screen scene won't necessarily happen in the actual game. (Just like how 0.4 didn't have a scene where MC was surrounded by all the family members on the couch.)

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Oh hey look...there is our potentially "MC has two dicks"-scene ...everything we need is there, Lillith who uses magic for the second schlong...aaaand there is a second chick, who knows about demons and magic (well now she does anyways).
:sneaky:

p.s. can you people imagen the "smugness" in this picture, like MC asking Lillith to show up at the summoning, even so it isn't a real one, just so he can impress the goth chick?
And Lillith going full overboard with the cliche demon stuff that only happens in bad novels and movies...haha :LOL:

MC: Jo Lillith was that some old ancient language that nobody speaks anymore?
Lillith: Wa...no, I choked on my own saliva and went into a coughing marathon...
MC: * Doing fingerguns * Cool....cool...I'm off banging the goth chick now...byeeee

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Are the Virtues also angels?
I did not pay attention to the username of who I was talking to, lmao

(You already know this perfectly well, no more love interests with penises except for the angels. Yes, the virtues are angels.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes