Jul 21, 2018
Dev only shows(focused) Leslie's front so far. There is only one shot of back when MC moves to new home. Still that was far way from Mc's face. U know what I mean.
I'd say we still got a few updates before MC gets a face full of Leslie's ass, Gollum. This sleepwear makes me think there could be more butt focused shots of her this update though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
0,5 version will have so much content when it take 6 months to release for example compare to 0.4?
That is a reason why the release is taking longer than previous - there is more content involved than seen in any single previous release. The people who contribute to BreadmanGames so that he is able to have time to develop the game, they chose to wait for more content rather than a earlier release date with less content. Also, just like every other release of Demon Deals to date, you will eventually get to play it for free either by downloading it from here or from BreadmanGames' Subscribestar page. So whether the wait is 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, or longer - it's still free for you to enjoy (though, you are always welcome to throw the devloper a few coins through Ko-Fi or Subscribestar, if you so choose).

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
That is a reason why the release is taking longer than previous - there is more content involved than seen in any single previous release. The people who contribute to BreadmanGames so that he is able to have time to develop the game, they chose to wait for more content rather than a earlier release date with less content. Also, just like every other release of Demon Deals to date, you will eventually get to play it for free either by downloading it from here or from BreadmanGames' Subscribestar page. So whether the wait is 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, or longer - it's still free for you to enjoy (though, you are always welcome to throw the devloper a few coins through Ko-Fi or Subscribestar, if you so choose).
Chill bro you reply like i had complaining about 6 months waiting. It was Simplus question about how much content will be in 0.5 release

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Chill bro you reply like i had complaining about 6 months waiting. It was Simplus question about how much content will be in 0.5 release
Your post came across as a complaint from a person who wanted the developer to defend why they are taking 6 months for an update. It's a question that has been answered several times in this thread and a simple skim through some pages or searching would have answered your question.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It really is not.
It doesn't specify when you can do what, I mean how to play to get all possible scenes and when you can get work etc.
It just gives you directions, and it even says the journal is updated even though it isn't.

I know there are scenes that I have missed in the last two playthroughs. I remember one with neighbors which I cannot get to again because I don't remember when I did what to trigger it!

That should be enough evidence to support an actual guide.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
NTR,on F95zone, is ALWAYS netorare per the tag guidelines.
I am aware of this. It was not a comment that had anything to do with the F95Zone tagging system itself.
Not everyone is aware of F95's specific rules regarding that either, so I thought it better to be completely clear about it.

Last edited:

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
Your post came across as a complaint from a person who wanted the developer to defend why they are taking 6 months for an update. It's a question that has been answered several times in this thread and a simple skim through some pages or searching would have answered your question.
Well maybe it was your imagination, but it wasnt my intention to have problems :). I'm just waiting for 0.5 release and hope to have so much more content.

Jul 21, 2018
That should be enough evidence to support an actual guide.
In regard to asking for a guide, the only 2 quests that don't automatically appear in the quest log are Sabotage the Laundry and Arianna. You could lump in Dolly and the Scientific Study quests too, which can be started by going through the West and East Wings of the Hospital. These are a little less hidden though, as the game tells you to explore the different wings of the hospital in the main quest objectives list. Part of an RPG game to me should be about finding people/events by looking around. I do believe Bread and his team are going to put all quests in the journal come future updates, so those who don't want to explore can just head straight to where they are told to go.

For your neighbor thing you can't remember, that's an intro scene for Sam, the cop girlfriend of Bex. It doesn't appear in the journal as it isn't a quest. If you want to see it again though it just automatically happens one afternoon when you head back to your apartment. No matter what you'd eventually see it progressing through the game, but I'd say you see it in like the first 15-20 minutes of playing. Can't say what exactly triggers it, but I know you can see it before the intro scene with Brandy and Cassie, the cousin and Aunt. You can also always go to the pentagram in the MC's apartment. Click it and you're in the replay room now. It doesn't have every event in the game, but it does have that first meeting with Sam.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BreadManGames

BUG:
If you go to the school before 10 and into the corridor with the classes (after having been awake all night), you will be stuck there because "it's not time for this class". It doesn't matter what class you select. This happens to me on a Thursday, and for that reason, I can not get any further on that save.
But if I then try to exit that corridor (bottom door) I am told that "I have to get to class!". Which is kinda odd because all classes say "it's not time for this class".

I remember having experienced this in an earlier build. It really should have been fixed.

There is NOTHING else I can do.

I fixed it with the RPG Maker MZ MTool, but, we shouldn't expect people to be able to/want to do that.

Also, if you get the cameras too early, you break that quest too.

Last edited:

Davgord

Jul 11, 2022
I am getting the black screen after downloading this new version but I was able to play the last version just fine. is any one else having this problem ?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes