provok

May 12, 2018
Breadman said 0.5 was exceptional given the larger content after which he will be helped by 2 people he will hire to help him update with more content and it will take less to do but maybe Has that changed or am I wrong?

Reactions: StreamSteam

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Breadman said 0.5 was exceptional given the larger content after which he will be helped by 2 people he will hire to help him update with more content and it will take less to do but maybe Has that changed or am I wrong?
As of this current update I have a writing partner, and for 5.5 or .06 I'll have Zakko on to code, this will eventually lead to faster updates but I know that the first one will take a little while to work out our pipeline and introduce Zakko's optimizations to the game- I'm an artist, not a coder, and as hard as I tried to do a good job at the game engine side of it, sifting through my work is gonna be a task even for someone as talented as Zakko.

hou78

Jan 3, 2019
So what can we expect from Leslie in upcoming update?.This thread suddenly went Silent .

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I haven't been posting as much because the holiday threw off my teaser posts and others have taken up posting the stream stuff, also just been super busy trying to finish the update.

I'm working on Leslie currently and, if you've checked out the progress log on substar or the discord, you can see that I've wrapped all the events and animations and am focusing on art this last week of production.

Expect some doodles tonight or tomorrow after the stream tonight.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes