LionKing28

Mar 26, 2022
I haven't been posting as much because the holiday threw off my teaser posts and others have taken up posting the stream stuff, also just been super busy trying to finish the update.

I'm working on Leslie currently and, if you've checked out the progress log on substar or the discord, you can see that I've wrapped all the events and animations and am focusing on art this last week of production.

Expect some doodles tonight or tomorrow after the stream tonight.
Make sure to post them here :sneaky:

Reactions: BreadManGames

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
I haven't been posting as much because the holiday threw off my teaser posts and others have taken up posting the stream stuff, also just been super busy trying to finish the update.

I'm working on Leslie currently and, if you've checked out the progress log on substar or the discord, you can see that I've wrapped all the events and animations and am focusing on art this last week of production.

Expect some doodles tonight or tomorrow after the stream tonight.
excellent work Bread mann we will be watching

BIG.YOSHI

Dec 22, 2018
Can I get unbanned from the Discord server? My account was hacked and I have gotten it back and enabled Two-Factor Authentication, so won't happen again. My account's; Kure#7212

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Why would a game that has a developer active on their subscription sites, that is streaming right now, have a game that gets marked abandoned, after the planned release of an update to said game?
Oops! sorry! I thought the progression of the "Abandoned" tag was because a game hasn't been updated with progression in over 6 months, I guess if a dev says "hi" some days, time to time, it saves them from the abandoned tag, such a great advantage!

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey folks, tonight Bread streamed a bunch of doodles of DD girls as fantasy RPG characters. I'm sure he'll post the full image here sometime tomorrow but in the meantime you can watch the VOD .

Also, folks, just report and move on. Don't feed the trolls.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hey! this game is amazing!... alright... but in 3 weeks it will have the "Abandoned" tag, such a shame
I can understand that you think that way afterall many devs from this industry failed big time but Bread is one of the most transparent & reliabe dev's i saw here you should participate on his live streams it's really fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from today's doodle stream:
A.png
B.png

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I can understand that you think that way afterall many devs from this industry failed big time but Bread is one of the most transparent & reliabe dev's i saw here you should participate on his live streams

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from today's doodle stream:
View attachment 2216364
View attachment 2216365
This is a kind respond and I appreciate it a lot, I don't know why people get that mad just because I thought that, I even said that this game is amazing because it is... but oh well, the mirror reflects, thanks for the answer

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Oops! sorry! I thought the progression of the "Abandoned" tag was because a game hasn't been updated with progression in over 6 months, I guess if a dev says "hi" some days, time to time, it saves them from the abandoned tag, such a great advantage!
From my understanding the rule only applies to releases, and having the dev being active has nothing to do with it, at least thats how it has been with other games. But mods have been known to bend the rules in the past.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
From my understanding the rule only applies to releases, and having the dev being active has nothing to do with it, at least thats how it has been with other games. But mods have been known to bend the rules in the past.
That's what I thought, it would be easy for anyone to ensure they are working in their game and even show "proof" of it, while it's been a year or more without a single update on it (this is an example)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That's what I thought, it would be easy for anyone to ensure they are working in their game and even show "proof" of it, while it's been a year or more without a single update on it (this is an example)
It's been less than 6 months - not more than a year. Also, here's a link starting at the games which have not been updated in about 12 months or longer that do not have an abandoned, completed, nor an onhold tag: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=97/noprefixes=18,20,22
(at least 400 since last update 12 months or more ago)
And I already posted the link to the rule so that now you know. And in case you didn't bother, I've posted it for the person below, too.
You're wrong. From the rules about the tags - (follow the link) -- Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
It's been less than 6 months - not more than a year. Also, here's a link starting at the games which have not been updated in about 12 months or longer that do not have an abandoned, completed, nor an onhold tag: https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=97/noprefixes=18,20,22
(at least 400 since last update 12 months or more ago)
And I already posted the link to the rule so that now you know. And in case you didn't bother, I've posted it for the person below, too.

You're wrong. From the rules about the tags - (follow the link) -- Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
As i mentioned that's how the mods have treated it for other games, I also mentioned that the mods tend to bend the rules regularly.

Jul 21, 2018
whats cok is that a part of dd or something else he working on casue from what im see he making content but for something else
COK, Calamity of Kingdoms, is the tabletop game that Ashley and her friends play, essentially the game's version of Dungeons & Dragons. Bread streams himself doing art once a week to interact with his fans. Some of these streams are doodle ones, this one being COK themed. So, we have DD characters doodled as if they were in COK. Bread has no intentions of juggling two games at the same time, if that was your concern.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes