Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hm it says upsi you cannot join :cry:
You're using the link in the OP, correct?
It could be a temporary hiccup with you and discord - try again in a couple hours - or could require some troubleshooting.
  • Have you logged off discord and logged on again and then tried to join?
  • Are you behind a VPN that might be causing issues?
  • If you are a member to 100 discord servers, you have reached the maximum servers for your account.
  • Were you a member previously but accidentally had a security issue where your account was compromised?
    • if so, your account could have been banned because of it. All you need to do is reach out to the developer privately
  • Were you a member previously but stirred up enough problems that your account was banned for trolling/problem causing?
    • if so, you should reach out to the developer privately to see if there is something which can be done to regain access
  • There could be other issues
    • If so, you should reach out to the developer privately to see if there is something which can be done

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
LMAO, you have absolutely never done any programming in your life. What you're describing are the very basics of video game end-user behavior that need to be anticipated by developers in order to prevent deadlocked games. Thinking like a dumb player is one of the very fundamentals of the bug identification process in game development. Any beginner game dev worth its salt would foresee and correct hundreds of obvious bugs like this.

The only thing you're achieving here is defending poor and botched coding.
I would like to think that I have caught hundreds of obvious bugs like these, but I did miss this one. It happens - I'm an artist first and learned rpgm while making the game, and I know I'm not a great coder in any sense of the word, the main reason I'm bringing on someone who does know what they're doing. Even then though, there will be bugs occasionally and we'll fix them as they get reported - like this one.

krumkrum

Aug 7, 2021
You're using the link in the OP, correct?
It could be a temporary hiccup with you and discord - try again in a couple hours - or could require some troubleshooting.
  • Have you logged off discord and logged on again and then tried to join?
  • Are you behind a VPN that might be causing issues?
  • If you are a member to 100 discord servers, you have reached the maximum servers for your account.
  • Were you a member previously but accidentally had a security issue where your account was compromised?
    • if so, your account could have been banned because of it. All you need to do is reach out to the developer privately
  • Were you a member previously but stirred up enough problems that your account was banned for trolling/problem causing?
    • if so, you should reach out to the developer privately to see if there is something which can be done to regain access
  • There could be other issues
    • If so, you should reach out to the developer privately to see if there is something which can be done
Wow, thank you for your detallied work, I realy appriciate it.:love:
It is an account I have created in 2018 and nerver used it, the problem occures everytime for a week now.

I will try again in a couple of days.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
everytime i turn on the game i just get a black screen. Please help....
Other games work fine for me...
Is it just a black screen or are you getting the 'failed to initialize graphics' error? The latter means you need to update your graphics card drivers

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I'm going to try
cool, let me know if it works or not. Also, even with just a black screen it might be a graphics issue - if you drag across the black screen there might be text hidden (I don't know why it doesn't display properly for some people)

Reactions: Axeleen

Saguaro28

Jan 22, 2021
cool, let me know if it works or not. Also, even with just a black screen it might be a graphics issue - if you drag across the black screen there might be text hidden (I don't know why it doesn't display properly for some people)
i downloaded it again and black screen again, plus 'failed to initialize graphics' .... my graphics card drivers are updated. And that game was still working for me a few months ago.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i downloaded it again and black screen again, plus 'failed to initialize graphics' .... my graphics card drivers are updated. And that game was still working for me a few months ago.
You never mention your OS or OS version. This game works best with Windows 10 or 11 and newer versions of Macs -- check your system specs against links here #4,090 on the previous page, as well as make sure your OS's up to date, as well as those drivers. We have found some people who think their drivers are up to date, only to update something else and then have to update their drivers again.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes