Jul 21, 2018
I was not aiming this comment at you. I know perfectly well your thing is graphics and all the more power to you for having chosen to learn programming on top of that in order to better showcase your art.

My last sentence was simply to put light on TheLuckyThief's ridiculously ignorant comment by patronizing someone as "trying to break the game" (as if they have the slightest idea of what constitutes objective breaking behavior...) because they didn't exactly play like the developer intended it, which is the very thing a game dev must be aware of.

Once again, that is not a critic at you, you seem to be doing a lot of serious work and given your background I would hold no grudges towards you for missing this bug, all the more considering I see you often helping players asking for help (that is a very rare and VERY BIG plus from a dev in my book so props to you). However, I will definitely call out anyone putting the blame on the player for having fell into such a basic bug. Especially in such a case, when cooperdk wasn't even complaining about it but merely reporting it, for your best interest btw.

Thanks for your work incidentally, and thanks to cooperdk for your input ;)
Axeleen, I don't see how my comment was ridiculously ignorant when I'm telling cooper how they bugged the game. My breaking comment was a jab given how he talks about this bug being something he experienced in the past update and complaining that it should have been fixed but not informing anyone about said bug back then. I told them what went wrong, and how to avoid it in the future and to make use of all the saves in the future, so they wouldn't end up having to start over again due to screwing up a save file. Cooper's comment didn't sound like it was merely reporting the issue but a complaint that everything wasn't perfect, and they had NOTHING they could do after this and had to go through so much extra work to fix their issue. But hey, we all interpret stuff in different ways.

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Sabrina: HAHA now I have you in my grasp, there is no escap-
MC: I cast HUGE COCK!
Ashley/Sabrina: (sigh) You can't just scream "huge cock" at every problem, every time!!!
MC: * straight face while the dice stops with a critical hit *
Sabrina: (annoyed) Oh fuck me...
Ashley: Literally..
MC: * raising eyebrow meme *

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
It's a progression outfit, as her story continues she'll get this new outfit and, eventually, even more revealing clothing. It doesn't replace anything that came before and those scenes will remain unchanged
Cool, I love this kind of progression! I'm no one in particular to ask you things but could you consider making the last stage of the progression not being plain ol' naked ? I often find it a bit underwhelming when it happen, like I actually didn't unlocked anything new.

Reactions: BreadManGames

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words, it's a labor of love haha - looking forward to getting this update out to you guys very soon
Hi Breadman, I was just hoping to offer a suggestion for your game if you are still taking them. If you look at the summertimesaga naughty tribute mod and a game called "Knights of Love", they have this interesting mechanic wherein during a sex scene, after cumming, you still have the option of repeating the sex scene and cumming again and again without quitting it. It's great for people who like the breeding fetish. Just so that I am clearer, basically the flow is like this: Sex -> Cum -> Repeat or End. Canonically I think it would make sense since the MC has a monster dick blessed by a demon anyway haha. I only played a very early version of this game and am waiting for the newest release before picking it up again so if this is already in the game, then that is really great!

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020
Hi Breadman, I was just hoping to offer a suggestion for your game if you are still taking them. If you look at the summertimesaga naughty tribute mod and a game called "Knights of Love", they have this interesting mechanic wherein during a sex scene, after cumming, you still have the option of repeating the sex scene and cumming again and again without quitting it. It's great for people who like the breeding fetish. Just so that I am clearer, basically the flow is like this: Sex -> Cum -> Repeat or End. Canonically I think it would make sense since the MC has a monster dick blessed by a demon anyway haha. I only played a very early version of this game and am waiting for the newest release before picking it up again so if this is already in the game, then that is really great!
yes Breadman this is good idea

Reactions: FlyerReady

Viressa

May 24, 2018
DD isn't going to have a pregnancy mechanic like Summertime Saga does, pregnancy will happen at scripted moments as part of the story.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
That is a good idea. I probably don't have time to implement it before this version drops but will pass it along too my coder if he doesn't see it here

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Last week's teaser revealed Leslie's updated sprite! We just just over a week before v.05 drops for Demonslayer+ tiers. Little more art, a couple streams, and a fuckton of bug-hunting and I can rest

View attachment 2223989
Mommy :love:

(I notice there's no nude sprite, though, for when she inevitably starts walking around the house in the nude and allowing the MC free use of her body.)

DukeLeto

Oct 31, 2022
I just bought the new cellphone from the tech store, is it needed for any quests or have I delivered 20 pizzas for nothing?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Last week's teaser revealed Leslie's updated sprite! We just just over a week before v.05 drops for Demonslayer+ tiers. Little more art, a couple streams, and a fuckton of bug-hunting and I can rest

View attachment 2223989
When is she going to walk around the house nude though? It can go from robe + panties + bra to robe + panties to robe only to panties + bra to bra only (cuase she'll be too wet to wear underwear from the attention she's getting) to finally nude. Make the heater overclocked or something to speed this up I'm not fond of teasing.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
When is she going to walk around the house nude though? It can go from robe + panties + bra to robe + panties to robe only to panties + bra to bra only (cuase she'll be too wet to wear underwear from the attention she's getting) to finally nude. Make the heater overclocked or something to speed this up I'm not fond of teasing.
Some characters are slow burns and Leslie is THE slow burn of the game. Teasing is the name of her game.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes