beryn

May 8, 2017
Press "J" for your quest journal ... it leads you through everything you need to do.
So you are supposed to walk in a circle for hours... that is the shittiest intro ever.
It says evening, but time is incremented in hours, so it is impossible to know when that is.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So you are supposed to walk in a circle for hours... that is the shittiest intro ever.
It says evening, but time is incremented in hours, so it is impossible to know when that is.
You can move time forward by napping on the MC's bed and with the in-game phone.

Morning is 7am.
Day is 10am.
Afternoon is after... noon.
Evening is 6pm.
Night is 10pm.

Perhaps this game isn't for you?

beryn

May 8, 2017
You can move time forward by napping on the MC's bed and with the in-game phone.

Morning is 7am.
Day is 10am.
Afternoon is after... noon.
Evening is 6pm.
Night is 10pm.

Perhaps this game isn't for you?
It might or might not be.

It would be better though if the game instead of telling you to find a job said you needed to sleep until the evening or something like that, I mean the MC might be tired after the day/night before.
Something to indicate that there is nothing to do, instead of hinting of something you can't do.

Problem with using both time and periods of day is that the latter is a cultural thing.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Update: download the non-encrypted version of the game just posted by giqui -- #4,430 -- you can see all the artwork in the IMG folder.

Then you'll need to head over to the developer's for help because if you talked to everyone outside the school, met Asha, got the scene with Gabrielle, did the bait-n-switch out back of the school and you can't go back in the school - you'll need to talk to the developer. That's all old v0.04.0/v0.04.1 content that has already had thousands of playthroughs before this update release so it should be fine unless the developer changed a parameter - and only he'll know.
thanks

brata

May 16, 2017
very dissapointed and thats the reason I dropped the signature from my id. After such a long time , introducing more girls instead of working on the mom is just... disappointing. Let me know when the dev understands his fans.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
very dissapointed and thats the reason I dropped the signature from my id. After such a long time , introducing more girls instead of working on the mom is just... disappointing. Let me know when the dev understands his fans.
He is very active with his fanbase - on here and in his platforms - free players and subscribers.

It was stated from the start what to expect - and repeated many times. The "Demon Deals" all starts with the contract with Lilith - breeding many humans. He's also been very up front that there will be new Leslie content in every update but that it would be a long time before final consummation with Leslie. Here's just one example:
1671393006861.png

Now, pacing might pick up, it might slow down...

But the developer has been honest and up front from the start.

razzled

May 27, 2018

its a slow burn on purpose to make the pay off more rewarding, also if you were just getting leslie content it'd get boring rather quickly

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Hey, quick question:
How much more play time (roughly) does this update provide? Just wanna see whether I should wait for the next update.

Thank you.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hey, quick question:
How much more play time (roughly) does this update provide? Just wanna see whether I should wait for the next update.

Thank you.
I played with fast dialogue and held down CTRL almost constantly - 2 hours.

On the other end of the time scale:
Been playing since midnight and still need to take some breaks...

So your mileage may vary

Zeruel

Feb 20, 2018
Sorry to bother, just wanted to see if someone else had the same problem or at least notify this. The right click can't open the menu, every other use of the right click works properly.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry to bother, just wanted to see if someone else had the same problem or at least notify this. The right click can't open the menu, every other use of the right click works properly.
To open the menu while in game, use the ESC or "X" key. Not the mouse.

Zeruel

Feb 20, 2018
To open the menu while in game, use the ESC or "X" key. Not the mouse.
Weird, in previous updates it worked normally, does it mean that previously it was not intended? in that case sorry to bother, thought it was something to report.
Thanks for the answer and have a good day!

Reactions: Count Morado
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes