Decker

Aug 6, 2016
soorry, i was panicked when my save doesnt work.
i disappointed that mom can't be vaginal sex since the last update already torture us with grinding the quest, it will still be good promotion if the MC can fuck her...

the reason is... it will provide the player and excite them that the mom will have lot of scenes afterward
No, it would achive the opposite. We are currently fucking all town while why are leaving Leslie to simmering on her own lust savoring every small steps that she is doing to reach the bed. Don't you know that slow cooked food are more delicious. ;)

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can i have 100% save data plss
If you are talking about at the end of v0.05-beta - it's been posted in the thread in the past 12 hours, skim through the pages, you'll find it (or use the search box upper right corner of this page)
1671382349978.png
how do you freakin save this bs
Hit the ESC key to bring up menu options. Or save every morning when the save screen opens up...

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
No, it would achive the opposite. We are currently fucking all town while why are leaving Leslie to simmering on her own lust savoring every small steps that she is doing to reach the bed. Don't you know that slow cooked food are more delicious. ;)
I would agree with you but it's been a year. I think there are too many girls in this game, the content updates are always going to be spread thin as a result. Would be better if dev dropped a bunch of side girls and focused on 5 or 6 "core" girls for the next year, and then create a new game with the rest.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I would agree with you but it's been a year. I think there are too many girls in this game, the content updates are always going to be spread thin as a result. Would be better if dev dropped a bunch of side girls and focused on 5 or 6 "core" girls for the next year, and then create a new game with the rest.
You do remember that the contract with Lilith is that the MC must breed 30 human individuals #4,409. Soooooooooooo you are going to see more coming...

And a year is nothing in game development time - whether AAA, indy or adult gaming.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there an android port I didn't see?
See Joiplay instructions on OP. This is the beta, there have been android versions in the past -- either there isn't one for the beta and will be released with the public release in 4 days, or the android version wasn't leaked.

Reactions: boobman0688

D95

Mar 16, 2018
Error on mac : "

The application “Game” can’t be opened.

"

How to fix?
For those having issues with the mac version, the solution is similar to the one for Linux : Download nwjs :
And download the windows version of the Game. Copy nwjs.app from your first download, and paste it inside the windows game folder (next to package.json, it is the root folder). Run nwjs.app and it might work (or right click > open because app is not signed).

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
You do remember that the contract with Lilith is that the MC must breed 30 human individuals #4,409. Soooooooooooo you are going to see more coming...

And a year is nothing in game development time - whether AAA, indy or adult gaming.
Lol I completely missed that. Guess I'll check this thread about once a year, since y'all in a bit :)

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 2245140
She's the final boss - end game kind of content.
Also, answered this at least twice on the previous page and this has been answered quite a bit in the past 12 hours. Easily found.

This wasn't made for an iphone. Mac computer, yes -- iphone, no. Also the developer is busy in their discord for the coming several days, you can try to ask there about it:

no no I'm sorry, I wrote it wrong or misunderstood, every time I enter or return somewhere, I open my phone, a spinning circle appears.I play in pc..its frustrating((

badboy0011

Dec 5, 2018
Carefull, when you can pick the dress, there is a bug that will loop conversation at the end of the event, so kinda save before if you didn't do it in a while.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
no no I'm sorry, I wrote it wrong or misunderstood, every time I enter or return somewhere, I open my phone, a spinning circle appears.I play in pc..its frustrating((
You're talking about the in-game phone?
1671386849963.png
They are just png images with fade transitions between them.
Carefull, when you can pick the dress, there is a bug that will loop conversation at the end of the event, so kinda save before if you didn't do it in a while.
I didn't run into it - but thanks for the heads up.

Everyone should be saving in a new save slot every time the MC wakes up and any other time that the developer pops it up. Every single time.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
another one that has 1 update that takes the same time to come out as 3 previous ones combined
and probably has half as much content

• Haha
Reactions: PixelKatto
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes