qozz

Mar 26, 2021
I get a bug where mom is stuck in the wall in the morning after getting up. Also, Autosave doesn't work.

It doesn't seem to reset the day. All the tasks are still done from the day before.

1671368323922.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I get a bug where mom is stuck in the wall in the morning after getting up. Also, Autosave doesn't work.

It doesn't seem to reset the day. All the tasks are still done from the day before.

View attachment 2244757
Wow. First time I've seen that visual issue.

You should report this in the developer's -- he's already said he'll be there for several days logging any bug reports.
1671368807343.png

You don't mention what OS you are on... but you might have had an error in the download or unzipping. You should delete everything, redownload and unzip again.

The autosave doesn't appear to continuously save when you progress in game, but saves at semi-regular intervals throughout. This is why you should save in a new save slot every morning the save window opens and at certain moments coded by the developer.

komana

May 3, 2017
I am stuck at the lunch break, i met the demon Asha, i met the angels i met Susy. I still cant get inside, leave the school or use my phone.

How do i get inside to meet Brandy in the toilet?

Jan 2, 2019
You don't say what quest you are trying to complete. Either,
  1. Load your latest save and try again (you should be saving every morning), or
  2. Take a screenshot of your quest journal showing what you are trying to complete and we'll see if we can help
Link to several troubleshooting options for various OS's: #4,088
none of these work, dont know what im suppose to do this happend last version as well. I tried all the methods but it still the same, app is open but no screen nothing

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
oh nooo my save doesnt work anymore :(
anyone have working saves that have scenes before this update??
A search of the thread would give you your answer: #4,375
my old save don't work end
Ditto as the guy above #4,375
I am stuck at the lunch break, i met the demon Asha, i met the angels i met Susy. I still cant get inside, leave the school or use my phone.
How do i get inside to meet Brandy in the toilet?
Then you probably aren't done outside. Are you sure you had conversations with everyone around the school?
also, is mom now can be vaginal sex???
No, that is end game - you got a while to wait
Where can i find this old tree
The quest journal tells you - 1 right, 2 up (1 east, 2 north) once you enter the forest that is north of Uptown West
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
none of these work, dont know what im suppose to do this happend last version as well. I tried all the methods but it still the same, app is open but no screen nothing
Then you are probably unable to play the game on your computer at all if you had the same problem on the previous version. Did you make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements:
Here are the minimum requirements for Mac:
  • Mac OS 10.13
  • Intel Core i3-4340
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB
  • 1280x768 Display
If you do, then you should go to the developer's discord to ask for help:
Damm this fucking tree is really making me crazy
Please don't spam - let people get an actual chance to read your post and make a coherent reply. See earlier in this post for the video.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Wow. Really? we needed a huge meme image in the thread?
First answer is most likely not. Second is the same answer.

If you want clarification - the developer is in his channel for the next few days, you can ask there or wait a week or so to ask again.
do you know where i can check all these stats for mac or where i can view my mac information?
I don't own a Mac, so no. However, I bet there is a shitton of help you can google - probably a ton of youtube videos to walk you through, too.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
A search of the thread would give you your answer: #4,375
Ditto as the guy above #4,375

Then you probably aren't done outside. Are you sure you had conversations with everyone around the school?
No, that is end game - you got a while to wait
The quest journal tells you - 1 right, 2 up (1 east, 2 north) once you enter the forest that is north of Uptown West
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then you are probably unable to play the game on your computer at all if you had the same problem on the previous version. Did you make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements:
Here are the minimum requirements for Mac:
  • Mac OS 10.13
  • Intel Core i3-4340
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB
  • 1280x768 Display
If you do, then you should go to the developer's discord to ask for help:

Please don't spam - let people get an actual chance to read your post and make a coherent reply. See earlier in this post for the video.
soorry, i was panicked when my save doesnt work.
i disappointed that mom can't be vaginal sex since the last update already torture us with grinding the quest, it will still be good promotion if the MC can fuck her...

the reason is... it will provide the player and excite them that the mom will have lot of scenes afterward

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
s i am unable to play this game due to the black screen issue, i would appreciate if someone could do a CG rip
See 4,088 about different possible solutions to get around the black screen issue.
soorry, i was panicked when my save doesnt work.
i disappointed that mom can't be vaginal sex since the last update already torture us with grinding the quest, it will still be good promotion if the MC can fuck her...

the reason is... it will provide the player and excite them that the mom will have lot of scenes afterward
She's going to be end game - think of her as the final boss of the game. You'll continue to be teased and get closer and closer.
Are you nuts? If there is Futa on male i'm out lol. MC on futa i might consider lol But if i can opt. out of futa all together i'll do that.
There is optional futa content - but not what that person is asking for.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Wow. Really? we needed a huge meme image in the thread?
First answer is most likely not. Second is the same answer.

If you want clarification - the developer is in his channel for the next few days, you can ask there or wait a week or so to ask again.

I don't own a Mac, so no. However, I bet there is a shitton of help you can google - probably a ton of youtube videos to walk you through, too.
Thanks for clarifying.fixed the image(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Count Morado

Allenwalker234

Jun 15, 2018
same issue here of being stuck in the schoolyard. Spoke to everyone, exhausted the angel scene and even reloaded my save from friday before the school event. still cant enter the school or leave it.

Reactions: Default_x
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes