Dec 20, 2018
That was a lot of work damn. Btw anyone knows if the dev is using an asset pack for most of the sprites? Clearly the character sprites are custom but I would like to know if you can get the "enviroment" sprites somewhere.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
s i am unable to play this game due to the black screen issue, i would appreciate if someone could do a CG rip
Update: download the non-encrypted version of the game just posted by giqui -- #4,430 -- you can see all the artwork in the IMG folder.
same issue here of being stuck in the schoolyard. Spoke to everyone, exhausted the angel scene and even reloaded my save from friday before the school event. still cant enter the school or leave it.
Then you'll need to head over to the developer's for help because if you talked to everyone outside the school, met Asha, got the scene with Gabrielle, did the bait-n-switch out back of the school and you can't go back in the school - you'll need to talk to the developer. That's all old v0.04.0/v0.04.1 content that has already had thousands of playthroughs before this update release so it should be fine unless the developer changed a parameter - and only he'll know.

Reactions: Default_x

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Feels like Christmas several Devs putting out new content and many more plan to put out content within the next few weeks. Can't wait to play this one.

Reactions: heat11111

Tabuxy

Dec 4, 2017
Anyone run this game on linux?
Yes I was able to run newer RPGMaker games on Linux with nwjs, this game so far is running fine. You need to download the files here:

Extract the file and move the "WWW" folder and the "package.json" file of the Demon Deals game into the nwjs folder.

Sometimes the "WWW" folder doesn't exist, that's usually because its in the root directory(or whatever the proper terminology is for the folder the game.exe file is in), in that case just copy and move all the contents that would be in that WWW folder normally. In this case it's: Audio, Css, Data, Effects, Fonts, Icon, Img, Js, Movies, Save, package.json, and index.html

The executable will now be in the nwjs file as "nw". Just open that directory in the terminal and type ./nw

goodluck

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Question. Do i need the content in the extras section?
No. You don't need any of those listed in OP.
  • The Graphic Improvement Mod is not current for v0.05.
  • For Android, the Joiplay instructions may work for v0.05.
  • The Gym Soft-Lock Bugfix was for a previous version, not needed for v0.05.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Same here, did you get an answer/solution?
Are you starting at new content in v0.05-beta using Slot #50 or did you start a new playthrough in this update from day one and played all the content up through to the first day of school and now are stuck outside during lunch?

olowhit

Jul 25, 2022
Are you starting at new content in v0.05-beta using Slot #50 or did you start a new playthrough in this update from day one and played all the content up through to the first day of school and now are stuck outside during lunch?
Started a new playthrough and played up to first day of school, talked with everyone outside and all that jazz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Started a new playthrough and played up to first day of school, talked with everyone outside and all that jazz
Then if you encountered Asha, did the bait-n-switch with the girls behind the school, had an encounter with the angels to the left of the school and talked with everyone outside the school - and still cannot go inside the school - then you should go to the developer's discord to ask for help:

Because this is a completely new bug. That's where v0.04.0/v0.04.1 started, the first day of school and thousands played it before this release. The developer might have changed some parameter and it is causing this. He is staying in his discord for several days for technical assistance.
in this chaos i got one qestion
why you guys hate netorare? ntr
That's off-topic for this thread - there's no NTR in this game and won't be. if you want to know why some don't like it - you should see one of the many threads already discussing this.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any sex with Mum yet? Dreams don't count. ;)
1671380023192.png
She's the final boss - end game kind of content.
Also, answered this at least twice on the previous page and this has been answered quite a bit in the past 12 hours. Easily found.
pls fix the loading csreen,
every time I open my iphone or just go somewhere loading.Thanks
This wasn't made for an iphone. Mac computer, yes -- iphone, no. Also the developer is busy in their discord for the coming several days, you can try to ask there about it:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes