crankberry

Jan 11, 2021
I'm stuck at school yard during lunch on the first day at VU (content that originally started v0.04.0 / v0.04.1)
Edit: thanks to @osanaiko for bringing it back to the thread, there is a hotfix that fixes a myriad of things in this beta. The 2nd HOTFIX is attached to this post. There may be further hotfixes (see #1 above) before the public release on 12/22. If you have further bugs developer is not checking this thread right now -- focusing on giving tech support in his discord. You should go there
Yes I know its beta (I ain't someone that does not understand that.) The "ah well" was basiclly me thinking I gotta restart, or wait for an update like that one you are talking about. As for many times I did use the search I musta worded it wrong for I did not find that post, again tyvm. Truthfully I thought it wasn't something found due to my poor search skills LOL. Well hoping it gets fixed on the 22th

Reactions: Count Morado

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Then you should go to the developer's and ask for help directly.

You've asked at least half dozen times in the past 24 hours here and haven't been able to succeed. Also, I notice you have similar problems with several other games found on F95 - so I wonder if there isn't something you are missing in the process of verifying your system meets the requirements for these games or if something is not up-to-date on your system, or if you need help from the Mac community rather than the adult gaming community.

However, going directly to the developer is your best chance for success at this point. If they are unable to help you, you should consider a Mac-specific technical board on the internet.
Okay thanks

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
any tips about this problem?
View attachment 2249834
It's been reported one other time in this thread but no one has shared a solution. Have you applied the HOTFIX2 I supplied in #4,518?
  1. If you haven't. Save in a new slot, exit, apply the HOTFIX2, restart and load that save. If it works, play on.
  2. If you have applied that HOTFIX2, then I would recommend saving in a new save slot, exiting, restarting, continuing, loading that save.
  3. If it is still borked after either attempt, exit again, restart, continue at a previous save and play through. If it borks again, go to the developer's and ask for help there... or wait until the public release of v0.05 on 12/22, which should have a lot more bugfixes.
im lost in vesper woods anyone knows the right way?
See #7 in #4,518. Video is there to help.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is there any way to get this cheat menu to work with this game? I tried the exe, then I tried to shove it in manually but got an error. I just want a way to be able to skip time or quickly rewind if I missed something.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there any way to get this cheat menu to work with this game? I tried the exe, then I tried to shove it in manually but got an error. I just want a way to be able to skip time or quickly rewind if I missed something.
Good luck with your question.

However you can skip time 2 ways in game:
  1. In the MC's bedroom - you can choose to the bed: rest for 1 hour, nap for 4 hours, sleep for longer.
  2. Anywhere by using the phone icon in the upper right of the screen - open it can click on the clock: you can spend time for 1 hour, play games for 4 hours.
Rewinding isn't an in-game option. Though, if you save in a new slot every morning when the Save window opens at the time the MC wakes, you are never more than a few steps from your current place in the game.

Hydroclock

Oct 14, 2022
So uh anyone know where the four pages for Ashley's stuff are. I know the general locations of course since it says on the quest. I mean where in those locations?

Feb 16, 2019
any tips about this problem?
View attachment 2249834
This happened to me but only in the morning and I just exit the apartment and enter back in. It just reset mom back in front of the counter where you normally interact with her. Can’t say if it will do the same here when it’s set to night. Probably sleep until morning, if she’s still clipped out then exit the out of the apartment and enter in.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
So uh anyone know where the four pages for Ashley's stuff are. I know the general locations of course since it says on the quest. I mean where in those locations?
Just look around those locations the papers are flying around it's fast but it's easy to spot cause it stands out

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Man, just played the game and I liked the mom and mc "misunderstandings" really speaks volume to the debt of their story. Both of them are much harder to break now that they've understood each other's position and roles. Plus that librarian is a woman worth to wait for :D

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
My game keeps freezing in the scene after they escape Hell, specifically when Sabrina calls him Dark Master the second time. She is the last person in my quest log, I've fought everything, and got the pages from the book.
I got that too. Just had to wait and the game came back to active eventually for me.

Sheyd

Feb 2, 2021
Just look around those locations the papers are flying around it's fast but it's easy to spot cause it stands out
For me the papers are legit just not there. I don't know if the papers are just flying at the speed of light and my eyes can't even comprehend the speed at which they are traveling, but I legit can't spot them. I don't know if this is just a bug for some people (including me) or if I am just blind.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes