brayet

Sep 17, 2019
My game buged, in the fight in the forest I lost 2 times but when I started the 3th one, my fire balls now deals no damage and I can defeat the little ones but with out range the boss is impossible...

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
finally got the game to work, and now got error message with a retry button as mum goes in the shower for the first time.. anyway around this?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Think I did everything. One quest won't update, the one for Arianna that says talk to Asha to learn how to slowdown time. I already did the 3-way with her, so not sure if she is at another location or if the quest is just bugged. Arianna doesn't even want to race me anymore and keeps telling me to talk to her when I get a camera. Spy Cameras don't seem to work for that either.
arianna.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Actually it's > ^^ (per the directions in game) Video at #7 here: #4,518
For me the papers are legit just not there. I don't know if the papers are just flying at the speed of light and my eyes can't even comprehend the speed at which they are traveling, but I legit can't spot them. I don't know if this is just a bug for some people (including me) or if I am just blind.
Did you pick up the FIRST page right off the street outside the comic book shop? The others won't show anywhere until AFTER you pick up that first one.
Found a bug when after clearing first sin, Mom keeps calling loop
Yup, been reported. Have you download the HOTFIX2 to see if it fixes it? See here: #4,518
Also, the game specifically says at the opening splash screen to report bugs in the developer's . He's not going to be checking here for a few more days. He's active in his discord reviewing bug reports there.
My game buged, in the fight in the forest I lost 2 times but when I started the 3th one, my fire balls now deals no damage and I can defeat the little ones but with out range the boss is impossible...
Then skip the combat (you can do that in your settings) and see if it gets fixed for you in the public release in 2 days.
Also, the game specifically says at the opening splash screen to report bugs in the developer's . He's not going to be checking here for a few more days. He's active in his discord reviewing bug reports there.
finally got the game to work, and now got error message with a retry button as mum goes in the shower for the first time.. anyway around this?
First report I've seen of this. Screenshot? Also, have you applied the HOTFIX2 in #4,518 and does that fix it for you? Thanks to TheLuckyThief for the answer in the following post.
Think I did everything. One quest won't update, the one for Arianna that says talk to Asha to learn how to slowdown time. I already did the 3-way with her, so not sure if she is at another location or if the quest is just bugged. Arianna doesn't even want to race me anymore and keeps telling me to talk to her when I get a camera. Spy Cameras don't seem to work for that either.
View attachment 2251254
It's not the spy camera - that's for your apartment. I think it is the cheap cell phone. Did you buy the cheap cell phone?
No Android ?
See one of the FAQ at #4,518
Только на английском языке. Это не первое напоминание. Правило для F95 - только на английском. Вы можете начать с нового контента, используя сохранение #50. Содержание Brenda отсутствует. English only. This is not the first reminder. The rule for F95 is English only. You can start with new content using save #50. No Brenda content.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018
View attachment 2251254
Someone has experienced this on the discord. Normally once you complete the quest "The Demon's Trist" you should be able to win the race against her. Her telling you "Can't talk, almost there! Talk to me when you've got a camera!" is her last bit of dialogue currently. If you won the race then you are good, and the journal just isn't updating. Otherwise yeah, something happened in your playthrough that messed with that quest. No need to purchase any phone, as there isn't one to buy anymore. It has been taken out this update due to not having a purpose yet, and so people don't grind money for no reason.

Reactions: Count Morado

axeml

Apr 21, 2019
Really good update. The story is getting good, and I loved the character development for Sabrina.

Jordan santos

Mar 16, 2019
Hello, when I try to start the game, the error message shown in the print appears, if anyone knows the solution I will be very grateful, my operating system is W10, thank you for your attention.

erro.jpg erro.jpg

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Guys, Am I the only one with Ashley quest who have a bug? I mean, when I need to find the missing pages, I go to the university, hospital, park etc, and I don't find pages, why is that ? The quest told me to do that, so is it a bug or is it something specific to do?

That One Slacker

Jun 24, 2020
Anyone else get these errors? I try to load and get Actor1_1.png Failed to load so I try new game and get Skillslot_Outline.png Failed to load this time.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes