vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
hello all pls help with arianna he need a camera but problem is i have buy a spy camera and he does not respond or in next update wil another camera...Thanks,or is another way to this camera to active tis quest

Reactions: Axeleen

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
hello all pls help with arianna he need a camera but problem is i have buy a spy camera and he does not respond or in next update wil another camera...Thanks,or is another way to this camera to active tis quest
If you don't see some quest in the journal, chances are high that this content hasn't been developed yet.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Absolutely brilliant game, one of the best I've seen here for the 5 years.
Even small bugs or some plot inconsistency doesn't ruin it.
Speaking of bugs: after you'll use 'Sabrina's FU photo' as a wallpapers on the phone, you can't change it on anything else.

renpygod

Nov 27, 2018
Character focus builds are determined by patron vote. V.06 has been decided, and Brenda has been voted our next focus. But before that we'll be doing a 5.5 update with some other stuff. But don't worry, Leslie will get a little something each time we update.
we will be waiting!

Doruno

Feb 11, 2018
Character focus builds are determined by patron vote. V.06 has been decided, and Brenda has been voted our next focus. But before that we'll be doing a 5.5 update with some other stuff. But don't worry, Leslie will get a little something each time we update.
nice with the hot teacher I'm curious which update will start with ashley, but I'm always there with my mom.

Reactions: seabreeze

Action_Jax90

Jul 7, 2020
can someone help? im stuck on finding the mothers stuff when she talks about the family dinner. two circles show up (the make-up, ans shoes) cant find the hair brush. Am i just missing something or is it glitched?

Splaticus

Apr 18, 2018
Is it possible to make angels futa after saying "no" when the game asks you? I'm using the file save 50 but i want the angels to be futa
If you go to the Gallery in the MC's closet (glowing pentagram), there is a lamp/switch near the scene replay of the Angels that toggles the Divine Wangs on and off. I only found it after digging around in the save file for the right switch with an RPGM editor tool, so I felt a bit of a muppet, but it is there. Likewise the rename tool is in the Inventory, only found that halfway through the update too.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When will 0.06 be released? and update every 1-2 months, is it correct?
Question 1: The developer hasn't said, and won't say for a while. There will be a v0.05.5 before. No, they haven't said when v0.05.5 will be released. Also, technically, v0.05 isn't even released yet. What got leaked was the beta that subscribers got to bug test. Tomorrow will be the v0.05 release.

Kinda bad form to ask when v0.06 will come out when v0.05 isn't really released yet.

Question 2: Nope. Longer.
I need help, when I try to open the new save (file 50), this message appers
I recommend if you are having problems to wait until tomorrow when the public version is released with all the bugfixes applied.
Is this still working for newer version?
It says it's deprecated and outdated. So, no.

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
Will there be any difference from the beta version to the original? I'm still waiting to release the original (in this case, tomorrow), but I'm so excited that I'm going to play this one hahahahaha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Will there be any difference from the beta version to the original? I'm still waiting to release the original (in this case, tomorrow), but I'm so excited that I'm going to play this one hahahahaha
Tomorrow's v0.05 public release should be the same content as the v0.05-beta that some people have been having problems with, but with bugfixes included after collecting all the bug reports the past 4 days in the developer's discord. So, hopefully a less frustrating experience for some.

However, there will still be those who need to make sure their OS and video drivers are up to date who will come in here complaining about black screens and "Failure to initialize graphics" errors.

Lolzeirinho

Mar 19, 2022
Tomorrow's v0.05 public release should be the same content as the v0.05-beta that some people have been having problems with, but with bugfixes included after collecting all the bug reports the past 4 days in the developer's discord. So, hopefully a less frustrating experience for some.

However, there will still be those who need to make sure their OS and video drivers are up to date who will come in here complaining about black screens and "Failure to initialize graphics" errors.
Ah, thanks bro✌

Reactions: Count Morado
4.50 star(s) 143 Votes