yumyumsauce

Dec 22, 2022
Hi I'm stuck on ashley's quest with finding the missing pages... are they supposed to be visible outside or am i supposed to click every square and guess and check??

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
Hi I'm stuck on ashley's quest with finding the missing pages... are they supposed to be visible outside or am i supposed to click every square and guess and check??
your suppose to look in different parts of the town. quest log tells you what spots. m brings up map for a better understanding

Reactions: Count Morado

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Im sorry but wtf is going on? What kind of quest step is "come back home in the evening" with absolutely zero instructions or signs of what to do out in this big ass map?

Plus apparently if you find yourself at the school, you can just straight up skip what I would assume are introductions to characters and everyone just kinda acts like they know you and you've been there forever.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Im sorry but wtf is going on? What kind of quest step is "come back home in the evening" with absolutely zero instructions or signs of what to do out in this big ass map?

Plus apparently if you find yourself at the school, you can just straight up skip what I would assume are introductions to characters and everyone just kinda acts like they know you and you've been there forever.
If your next quest step is "come back home in the evening" - you leave the apartment and explore if you want... when you are done exploring, advance the time either at the MC's bed or using the clock icon in the in-game phone in the upper right of the game window until it is 6pm or so (evening). Go back into the apartment.

I haven't played the old content since v0.04.0 but only your family knows who you are until you are introduced to them (either running into them at the pizza place or in the clothing store, etc). v0.04 content started at the first day of school at VU where you get introductions with instructors and peers. If you are starting at the new content for v0.05, then yes, many characters already know the MC from the old content.

r4d213ck1

Sep 13, 2020

its 0.5 not full ver be patient

xXAltaiirXx

Jun 6, 2018
When should I visit candy ? ... I skipped her dialogue and whenever I go the security guy says they don't accept visit at this time ...

Reactions: Hfgyy

Gigss17

Mar 1, 2017
V.05 is here!

Remember - old saves are not compatible with this version! You must either use the included save in slot 50 or start a new game.

Windows

Mega -

GDrive -

Mac

Mega -

GDrive -

Mobile (No save is included in this version, tap the bottom right when opening to start)

Mega -

GDrive -

Linux (Yes, there's a Linux version now - thanks Zakko)

Mega -

GDrive -

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes