BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
and in addition to this one the file save 50 slot is empty on android, atleast for me.
unfrotunately with the way the apk is packed it's impossible for us to include a save on mobile versions right now. It sucks, we know it sucks, we're looking for ways to be able to have them there, but for now if you're playing on mobile that is your only option aside from trying Joiplay

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
BreadManGames The side quest feature does not work right? All the content should be followed by just the page and not what the book says? Because it is telling me to try exercising with mom again but thats no longer an option as far as im aware. The dumbells dont show up anymore and I completed what I thought was all her content up to the Titjob.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames The side quest feature does not work right? All the content should be followed by just the page and not what the book says? Because it is telling me to try exercising with mom again but thats no longer an option as far as im aware. The dumbells dont show up anymore and I completed what I thought was all her content up to the Titjob.
if it's on the first page of the quest log it's an active quest, any other page I would disregard

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
BreadManGames This was an amazing update dev, the pov titjob by leslie was the best scene I've ever seen in gaming. I really hope that scene gets added as a daily repetitive scene (just the pov scene tho, a tank top clothed titjob variation would be nice too). Great job and good luck for the future of this game, It's become an instant favorite of mine(y).

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

TimMaster1234

Aug 15, 2019
Hey, what are exactly the changes ? Didnt the main story get any updates ? I finished sabrinas side quest and those other two side quest that were possible to finish (mom, and this othet girl i forgot her name).. is there anything else to do ? I looked up the changelog and it said +12 new characters who are these new characters... I dont know if my main story is bugged and doesnt let me continue but if that is it for the update im honestly a bit dissapointed.. i really dont wanna be rought and i really enjoyed the game this far but its been what 6 months since the last update... i was hoping for a bit more...

phillipbuster69

Mar 15, 2021
I might be stuck. I can't give Sabrina the candle upstairs in hex-rated. Quest says "Return to Sabrina at hex-rated".

Am I missing something?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hey, what are exactly the changes ? Didnt the main story get any updates ? I finished sabrinas side quest and those other two side quest that were possible to finish (mom, and this othet girl i forgot her name).. is there anything else to do ? I looked up the changelog and it said +12 new characters who are these new characters... I dont know if my main story is bugged and doesnt let me continue but if that is it for the update im honestly a bit dissapointed.. i really dont wanna be rought and i really enjoyed the game this far but its been what 6 months since the last update... i was hoping for a bit more...
I mean, you played Sabrina's whole story, Leslie's events, Angelina's events, maybe you played Candy's events too(?) - that's like over an hour of content even if you speed through the dialogue. Sorry if it wasn't up to your standards.

I might be stuck. I can't give Sabrina the candle upstairs in hex-rated. Quest says "Return to Sabrina at hex-rated".

Am I missing something?
You have to go into her room for her to appear

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nikademis

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I keep getting this with the Public version. Do I have to update something to run it?
I don't know if you're on PC, Mac, mobile or what so it's a little harder to help you, and I haven't seen this error message before. Does make me want a blt tho

oh, I can see in the screenshot you're using Joiplay. I don't think there's anything on my end we can do, as it just uses the PC version, so yeah try updating Joiplay and see if that fixes it. Sorry can't be of more help.

Reactions: GaloDeLiono

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
I keep getting this with the Public version. Do I have to update something to run it?
I don't know if you're on PC, Mac, mobile or what so it's a little harder to help you, and I haven't seen this error message before. Does make me want a blt tho

oh, I can see in the screenshot you're using Joiplay. I don't think there's anything on my end we can do, as it just uses the PC version, so yeah try updating Joiplay and see if that fixes it. Sorry can't be of more help.
Yeah that was the fix. Idk why joiplay didn't notice me about an update but yeah, easy fix. I' just a yad daft lol.

Reactions: BreadManGames

manu49

Oct 1, 2019
full a
Hey bro , could you please share your full save with us, please? ;U

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
can someone help? im stuck on finding the mothers stuff when she talks about the family dinner. two circles show up (the make-up, ans shoes) cant find the hair brush. Am i just missing something or is it glitched?
It's in the bathroom, use your mouse and click to the right of the sink or thereabouts.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
full a

Hey bro , could you please share your full save with us, please? ;U
Full save from v0.05-beta works: #4,353

Backup your current save folder in the game's directory. Two ways to import the full save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

manu49

Oct 1, 2019
Full save from v0.05-beta works: #4,353

Backup your current save folder in the game's directory. Two ways to import the full save:
Damm bro , you are so nice , so helpful you must be canadian , thanks

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes