TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
BreadManGames The update was great!

Loved the Sabrina story line, battling demons in hell was super fun!
Big titty goth GF is also hot.
The potential for a 3way with Sabrina and Val is very nice.
Loved the teasing of Ashley, can't wait to see more with her.
Penelope and Nysa were hot.

Loved the Angelina story as well. I hope we get to see a little bit more with her as well.
Definitely loved fucking Mammon into submission.
And the Linnets are a hilarious family.
I'm very excited to see Jon fuck more demonesses into submission and take their powers, just like Mammon.
I wonder what the plan is for Belial.

Hatefucking Candi was a blast.

There are several mother/daughter combos I can't wait to see more of.

My only request, is that I'd really like if the option to see combat, and to have the angels be futa/trans was something I could toggle in the options menu. Because in v4 I made the angles dickgirls, but in v5 that setting was lost, and I didn't want to have to restart the whole game for one setting. But it would be nice to replay the Nun bowing and see her bowing to an angel with her dick out.

Same thing with the combat option. I accidentally hit "no combat" and by the time I realized it, I had advanced too far into the story for it to be worthwhile restarting my progress.

Also the ability to rewind dialogue would be nice.

Anyways, I'll be sure to support you on patreon next month!

Shadow_18_08

Jun 27, 2019
Hello,
I have problem. When I try to load my save from V0.4 I have black screen with this error. I can start new game without a problem. I play on PC.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
My only request, is that I'd really like if the option to see combat, and to have the angels be futa/trans was something I could toggle in the options menu. Because in v4 I made the angles dickgirls, but in v5 that setting was lost, and I didn't want to have to restart the whole game for one setting. But it would be nice to replay the Nun bowing and see her bowing to an angel with her dick out.
There is a futa toggle provided in the replay room (pentagram in your closet), in the form of a torch above the angels.
Same thing with the combat option. I accidentally hit "no combat" and by the time I realized it, I had advanced too far into the story for it to be worthwhile restarting my progress.
In several combat sections, there's a little pillar with an orb on it that allows you to toggle combat should you have changed your mind somewhere along the way.
Thank you for the kind words :giggle:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
There is a futa toggle provided in the replay room (pentagram in your closet), in the form of a torch above the angels.

In several combat sections, there's a little pillar with an orb on it that allows you to toggle combat should you have changed your mind somewhere along the way.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

The futa toggle worked perfectly!

For combat, these two orbs don't work if I click on them, but I don't know if those are the ones you were referring to.

Merry Christmas!!! And a horny new year!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: crankberry

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
My overall impression of the game:

1.) Good bread, fine bread. Really nice bread.

2.) Amazing Art and animation, one of the best among RPGM up there with say Town Of Passion, Summertime Saga, and Treasure of Nadia for overall esthetic but a little closer to Town Of Passion.

3.) The characters a great and do have fun personalities that are great though some are better than others like Sabrina, Mom, Lilith, and Ashley (though we do spend a majority of our time with them, especially towards the end of the update)

4.) The Plot is fun and great as it can be, and the "Plot" is funny those fit the world.

Though my gripes with the game are towards the end of the update really had hoped we'd get to see the MC and Mom finally do it, waiting is nice and all but felt like blue balled hard.

Another part is when the MC and the three sisters were in the cafe to my utter, utter, disappointment did not lead to a quick foreplay foursome.

Things I expect in the next update.

1.) Getting closer with our Aunt and cousin (especially the cousin since I can see her as the way to get to the aunt) and our family specially the sister, oh and the nerdy girl (she'd probably be making a deal down the road)

2.) The Linnets (the three sister and the mom with the pride demon) getting to unravel them more and capturing another demon (cause I'm sure as heck that's gonna be important)

3.) Finding more details about the science experiment going on and the male ration thing.

4.) Getting close to the teacher, especially the English teacher (hope we got an option to either be loving or have her full sub)

5.) Getting the golddigger and the blond B1tch full sub with the help from Sabrina (good bonding with the official GF)

6.) Getting close the neighbours more (I'm surprise that the update didn't include any content for them since they were the first characters we would meet so I had expected scenes depicting the two of them) and getting around the head cop and her demon

7.) Getting close to the female demons.

Reactions: MacLovin'

MacLovin'

Jun 12, 2018
Hmmm, the update is lit, but I think it’s time for things to happen a little more. I’m worried we’re gonna have too many girls when we have so many already
I’d be happy if we just focused on the family, one or two schoolmates and teachers, and one or two random milfs
Cause if the slow update pace keeps up, it’ll be 15 years till we have all girls completed :/
It’s not a diss to the the dev, mind you, just a concern

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm, the update is lit, but I think it’s time for things to happen a little more. I’m worried we’re gonna have too many girls when we have so many already
I’d be happy if we just focused on the family, one or two schoolmates and teachers, and one or two random milfs
Cause if the slow update pace keeps up, it’ll be 15 years till we have all girls completed :/
It’s not a diss to the the dev, mind you, just a concern
If we count it we have 22 mortal so we only 8 more, 2 if we count the head cop, the battle nun, the scientist, Val, the barista (Tam's third sister) and the therapist so just 2 mortal woman needed for the contract

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I’m worried we’re gonna have too many girls when we have so many already
As N1CKs001 alluded to - remember, the stated goal of the game through the contract with Lilith is to breed 30 mortals. This is not a small numbers game.
Though my gripes with the game are towards the end of the update really had hoped we'd get to see the MC and Mom finally do it, waiting is nice and all but felt like blue balled hard.
Speaking of - if you read my post just above yours, you probably know that you should invest in ice to reduce the swelling and pain.
Things I expect in the next update.
I know you didn't mean it in that way, but "things I expect" comes across as a bit demanding. Things you hope to see... Things you're wishing is... are probably more what you meant, but...

As for your #1 hope/wish -- We're definitely going to see more of the cousin and aunt in v0.05.5 in a few, because the developer has already stated as such.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Several people have mentioned some stuff regarding future updates, so let me clear up some stuff.

Update frequency
The recent update took as long as it did because people voted for it, rather than splitting the update in half. Not to mention, with the exception of writing, Bread did everything himself. I've been helping out where I can, but a lot of my work will take time to integrate. From now on, updates will be: v.05, v.05.5, v.06, v.06.5...
Each v.xx update will focus on a girl, like how v.05 focused on Sabrina, and it may or may not have more events that focus on a couple other characters.
v.xx.5 updates like v.05.5 will focus on the family. These will generally be smaller in scope and as such be quicker to produce.
Leslie will get some content every update unless otherwise specified.
Our team is currently going through "growing pains", and it will take a while to work through stuff and make everything work together. That just happens when people are brought onto a project mid-production. After that it should be smooth sailing in theory, and we'll adjust further as we learn more. We do not currently have specific release dates, at the moment we provide release dates fairly close to the release.

Expectations
We're very transparent with what we're working on, the only exception being surprises. v.05 was clearly communicated to be Sabrina's update as voted for by subscribers. We do share information in here, but please remember our primary place to communicate is not here. It's the Subscribestar and our Discord. By being transparent, we can avoid a lot of disappointment that comes from people's hopes of upcoming content (especially if they have particular characters they love). The content will come, but in the order that subscribers vote for. I recommend keeping an eye on votes so you know what's coming next! This includes weekly snippets and teasers, as well as streams.

Slow burn content
Some characters, particularly Leslie, are created to have their story unfolded at a much slower and more intimate pace. I understand this is not the preferred pace for some people, but our vision regarding this will not change. Hopefully content with other characters can keep you satisfied meanwhile.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes