1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!
Corruption
The overview tells me nothing so can anybody that has played tell me are we actually corrupting the women or is this just a dating sim labeled as corruption?

• Haha
Reactions: PixelKatto

HT45

Mar 26, 2022
Totally agree, corrupting a mother is not a 5 minute thing like in most visual novels out there, it should be something that is slow and every step is rewarding, so while there are plenty of girls out there to satisfy your needs, the course that the story is taking, including an optional combat system and the inclusion of new characters make the whole city feel more alive, the truth is that the path they are taking is perfect, I would not ask for anything more than that you take a good vacations these days that they have well earned
by rewarding i hope its more than 5 scenes (sex) and hopefully not limited to the house

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Speaking of - if you read my post just above yours, you probably know that you should invest in ice to reduce the swelling and pain.

(Had something else help with it, though will note the advice.

I know you didn't mean it in that way, but "things I expect" comes across as a bit demanding. Things you hope to see... Things you're wishing is... are probably more what you meant, but...

As for your #1 hope/wish -- We're definitely going to see more of the cousin and aunt in v0.05.5 in a few, because the developer has already stated as such.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should have worded that better

• Red Heart
Reactions: Count Morado

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Any chance to rebind the keys? Attacking is a bitch to do on an azerty keyboard since Q and E are on two different lines.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Well went back and replayed from the beginning and only found two problems with it. The first is when you're looking for Mom's things and the last one, the brush, can only be found, at least for me, by using my mouse and clicking by the sink in the bathroom. When I found it the game announces you found the comb though, not a brush. The second problem arose when the MC is supposed to meet his Mom in the apartment after 10AM. The first day she's there but on the second day...she's there, but invisible. When you are walking in the middle of the living room there is what seems to be something blocking your movement. Hit the space bar when you are blocked and she appears. Other than those two things game is quite enjoyable :)

SevlacGames

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Hi, every time I wake up Day4, the mom is stuck in the wall, I can´t interact with her and if I go sleep, next morning same problem, someone know how to fix that?
ddbug.png

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Hi, every time I wake up Day4, the mom is stuck in the wall, I can´t interact with her and if I go sleep, next morning same problem, someone know how to fix that?
View attachment 2263195
I had the same problem, but I am not sure how I solved it. Either I just left home and reentered it or I just ignored it and clicked where the mom usually stands. One of these things should work.

Reactions: SevlacGames
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes