Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, Breadman has an actual coder this time, rather than doing it himself, which means old code is cleaned up, variables have changed and things that worked in older versions don't work anymore because of those changed variables. One thing programmers hate, no matter their background is "spaghetti code", so simplifying old code is always a good step, certainly if there are things there that are relevant in future patches.
v.05 was still made by Bread, with writing from both Bread and Moth. I just helped out here and there, while spending the majority of my time working on planning and other stuff for the game. The majority of my work won't be seen until v.05.5 or v.06 depending on how smooth the workflow is.

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
I can't seem to trigger Sabrina's final quest. While I reach Orgoluuk's Lair, the event does not trigger, and I read there are supposed to be imps on the way which I did not encounter in hell. Any help is appreciated.
You should break that wall with the book behind it and take some pages. Then go back to the start position of the level and use the magic ball to turn off battles(if it's "ON" then you have fight console at the bottom). Try this sequence a few times in a row and you'll get the trigger.
But you can miss some cutscenes, so after you've done your walkthrough try to load the save from the start of the level and turn off battles first. Then go to Orgoluuk's Lair to see it.

Gambid

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck in school after Gabriella first appeared (at school). I can't enter school or speed up time on my mobile, and I still have a quest at school to meet my cousin in the toilet. help

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
Several people have mentioned some stuff regarding future updates, so let me clear up some stuff.

Update frequency
The recent update took as long as it did because people voted for it, rather than splitting the update in half. Not to mention, with the exception of writing, Bread did everything himself. I've been helping out where I can, but a lot of my work will take time to integrate. From now on, updates will be: v.05, v.05.5, v.06, v.06.5...
Each v.xx update will focus on a girl, like how v.05 focused on Sabrina, and it may or may not have more events that focus on a couple other characters.
v.xx.5 updates like v.05.5 will focus on the family. These will generally be smaller in scope and as such be quicker to produce.
Leslie will get some content every update unless otherwise specified.
Our team is currently going through "growing pains", and it will take a while to work through stuff and make everything work together. That just happens when people are brought onto a project mid-production. After that it should be smooth sailing in theory, and we'll adjust further as we learn more. We do not currently have specific release dates, at the moment we provide release dates fairly close to the release.

Expectations
We're very transparent with what we're working on, the only exception being surprises. v.05 was clearly communicated to be Sabrina's update as voted for by subscribers. We do share information in here, but please remember our primary place to communicate is not here. It's the Subscribestar and our Discord. By being transparent, we can avoid a lot of disappointment that comes from people's hopes of upcoming content (especially if they have particular characters they love). The content will come, but in the order that subscribers vote for. I recommend keeping an eye on votes so you know what's coming next! This includes weekly snippets and teasers, as well as streams.

Slow burn content
Some characters, particularly Leslie, are created to have their story unfolded at a much slower and more intimate pace. I understand this is not the preferred pace for some people, but our vision regarding this will not change. Hopefully content with other characters can keep you satisfied meanwhile.
I don't like Discord and don't have Subscribestar, so I write it here.

Small bug report:
1) Within Sabrina's quest in the final battle you apparently bind the cutscene trigger to the number of enemies destroyed, not the number of remaining ones. As a result, the cutscene starts when a few imps are still "alive" and they are making player WASTED.
2) Plus if the battle mode is ON then after you get Orgoluuk's Lair you won't get Asha's cutscene trigger.
3) At the end of the quest's final dialog player gets a really long freeze before leaving Hex Rated.
4) Player can't get out of the maternity location in the hospital with "I can't leave now" message.

And a couple more suggestions:
1) For battles it would be better to use Streets of Rage kinda type mechanics instead of fussily running around the location from enemies. Like to slow down the speed of movements and add the order of attack of enemies with using a lot of different magic attack effects. At least it will be fun.
2) I guess you use the built-in generator for pixel characters, but IMHO pixel characters in the style of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis(talking more about proportions) would add some unique look to the game. Though pixel Orgoluuk(except for its small size), Imps and those green flying fuckers looks great.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi, I'm stuck in school after Gabriella first appeared (at school). I can't enter school or speed up time on my mobile, and I still have a quest at school to meet my cousin in the toilet. help
If you have met and talked to everyone outside during lunch, including the Angels to the left of the school and the bait-n-switch in back of the school, and chatted with everyone standing around, then you should be able to go inside.

Make sure you're using the most up to date version - that should have been fixed in the public version of v0.05 that was posted on Thursday. If you are still using the beta v0.05 that was released a few days before that - update.

If you are using the public version - go to the and report the issue.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well, the first question is why did you start the game from the beginning?
I'm sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the issue at hand, but can I just ask you, what kind of question is that?

I know a lot of people are only interested in the content added in the update, or (even worse) just look for a save file that unlocks everything without any gameplay from their side, but there are people who are new to the game and want to start from the beginning. So, if someone mentions an issue with something from before the update, that person should not be dismissed. Hypothetically, if someone says "if I press New Game, the game crashes" people should not respond with "LOL you're supposed to load the latest save".

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
I'm sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the issue at hand, but can I just ask you, what kind of question is that?

I know a lot of people are only interested in the content added in the update, or (even worse) just look for a save file that unlocks everything without any gameplay from their side, but there are people who are new to the game and want to start from the beginning. So, if someone mentions an issue with something from before the update, that person should not be dismissed. Hypothetically, if someone says "if I press New Game, the game crashes" people should not respond with "LOL you're supposed to load the latest save".
Eh? But there was no "LOL" in my question. I asked that to get more info about the problem.

DaemonCulaba

Aug 30, 2021
Hello everyone, don't know if this has happened to someone else:

I've played a new game, doing all quests (Leslie, Sabrina, etc) including angels events, but never met Arianna. When I started her mission I already had Asha's power; after the first race, the quest log tells me to talk to Asha, and talking again to Arianna doesn't trigger the second race, indeed she speaks to me like I already had her pic and asks me to come back again with the camera.

Aside, in the event room I cannot replay neither first meeting nor the race. I found her absence playing the game save 50, in which event room does operate.

Has anyone had the same problem? (or was I the only one who did not think of exploring the park in the morning?)

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Hello everyone, don't know if this has happened to someone else:

I've played a new game, doing all quests (Leslie, Sabrina, etc) including angels events, but never met Arianna. When I started her mission I already had Asha's power; after the first race, the quest log tells me to talk to Asha, and talking again to Arianna doesn't trigger the second race, indeed she speaks to me like I already had her pic and asks me to come back again with the camera.

Aside, in the event room I cannot replay neither first meeting nor the race. I found her absence playing the game save 50, in which event room does operate.

Has anyone had the same problem? (or was I the only one who did not think of exploring the park in the morning?)
A couple of people have run into this. It has been noted, although we're currently taking a break post update for Christmas and New Year's Eve.

Reactions: DaemonCulaba

dharkari

Feb 9, 2020
You should break that wall with the book behind it and take some pages. Then go back to the start position of the level and use the magic ball to turn off battles(if it's "ON" then you have fight console at the bottom). Try this sequence a few times in a row and you'll get the trigger.
But you can miss some cutscenes, so after you've done your walkthrough try to load the save from the start of the level and turn off battles first. Then go to Orgoluuk's Lair to see it.
Okay so I tried to do what you said, but I can neither destroy the wall behind the books nor can I interact with any of the magic balls. Basically there is nothing to interact with in the hell section as far as I have tested. It seems to me that I have to replay the story before Sabrina's final quest.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Okay so I tried to do what you said, but I can neither destroy the wall behind the books nor can I interact with any of the magic balls.
Okay, first of all, there is no wall behind the books, but a book behind a wall. The moment you find Orgoluuk's lair (not where Sabrina is held, mind you), go to the left where you'll see a room with a book in it and no entrance. There's a crack in the wall that you have to interact with to make a door. Then you'll able to get to the book.

brata

May 16, 2017
anything with the mom yet (penetration) or is this another no-download version?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes