crankberry

Jan 11, 2021
Think I am going ta start a new run anyways for this new patch. Want to see if I can get to the same spot faster.

Zhiv

Sep 29, 2018
Any idea why the mom is out of bounds? It somehow bugged and now even if I start a new run she's just out of bounds and I cant interact with her in the mornings. (The screenshot is after I deleted the game, downloaded again and started a new run)

• Hey there
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any idea why the mom is out of bounds? It somehow bugged and now even if I start a new run she's just out of bounds and I cant interact with her in the mornings. (The screenshot is after I deleted the game, downloaded again and started a new run)
#4,782

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zhiv

Edu mark

Jul 3, 2022
BreadManGames This was an amazing update dev, the pov titjob by leslie was the best scene I've ever seen in gaming. I really hope that scene gets added as a daily repetitive scene (just the pov scene tho, a tank top clothed titjob variation would be nice too). Great job and good luck for the future of this game, It's become an instant favorite of mine(y).
Totally, I really like how he cut it at first to let us with that temptation, hey breadman don't know if u speak Spanish but Eres un duro en esto , the game goes to a good way. I like it very much.

Edu mark

Jul 3, 2022
It happened to me, u have to go out of the house and come in again

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
How many characters can we interact with? i feel like ive missed some? finished the main story and havent got any names for the other quests left either

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How many characters can we interact with? i feel like ive missed some? finished the main story and havent got any names for the other quests left either
Here's the gallery of a completed v0.05 which you can see by clicking on the hex in the closet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's the the quest journal that is completed at the end of v0.05:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
BreadManGames This was an amazing update dev, the pov titjob by leslie was the best scene I've ever seen in gaming. I really hope that scene gets added as a daily repetitive scene (just the pov scene tho, a tank top clothed titjob variation would be nice too). Great job and good luck for the future of this game, It's become an instant favorite of mine(y).
It already is a repetitive scene. If you sleep after you finished all of leslies mission, she will ask you in the morning if you want sex.

CoconutBayBro

Nov 8, 2022
It already is a repetitive scene. If you sleep after you finished all of leslies mission, she will ask you in the morning if you want sex.
I would like to clarify I also want it added to the couch repetitive scenes, can't go wrong with another Leslie pov titjob animation.:giggle:

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
In the scenes where you visit Leslie at work (like in the Candy quest), could we possibly get the illustration of Leslie in her work outfit when you're talking to her? Seems kind of odd for Candy and Jon to be talking to thin air, especially when the art asset already exists.

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
Wow Breadman, the game really gets better and better, and Leslie's story leaving us with our heads about to explode and you take our breath away, this is definitely what visual novels should have, most of them after 5 minutes already you fucked everyone, but here you leave us with honey on our lips, very good extra content and I already want to start living those boyfriend things with leslie (bathroom together, sleep, go out on dates, etc.)

4.50 star(s) 143 Votes