Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
What does the terminal output when you try to run it from there? Try running it directly as "./nw".
Damm ./nw worked im playing rigth now but the output says:
"[65968:65968:1228/031640.812626:ERROR:gl_angle_util_vulkan.cc(17)] Failed to retrieve EGLDisplay
[65968:65968:1228/031640.812681:ERROR:vulkan_instance.cc(91)] Failed to get vkGetInstanceProcAddr pointer from ANGLE.
[65968:65968:1228/031640.895808:ERROR:gpu_memory_buffer_support_x11.cc(44)] dri3 extension not supported.
[65969:65979:1228/031645.723801:ERROR:cert_verify_proc_builtin.cc(592)] No net_fetcher for performing AIA chasing.
[65969:65979:1228/031654.796933:ERROR:cert_verify_proc_builtin.cc(592)] No net_fetcher for performing AIA chasing."

but its working!!! ty very much for your help¡¡

Reactions: ohcmonrest

brata

May 16, 2017
Count Morado - So we gotta wait another 5 versions until we see the reason we actually play this game? ... nah man, I will just wait a year then and return when this gets abandoned.

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
And both those answers don't bring you closer to why the bug occurred. Now gtfo.
For a dummy like you, maybe. For me, these answers provide info on how to reproduce the problem and how to build my solution advice. From now on, I will ignore your bs, so don't bother yourself.

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Seem to be stuck in the hospital. Did the whole story arc there with Sweeps, the research wing, and the examination. Now Im trying to work there, and after I clean up the piles, the clerk tells me theres still messes to clean up, but there isn't, and I cant leave. Any help?

Edu mark

Jul 3, 2022
Seem to be stuck in the hospital. Did the whole story arc there with Sweeps, the research wing, and the examination. Now Im trying to work there, and after I clean up the piles, the clerk tells me theres still messes to clean up, but there isn't, and I cant leave. Any help?
That's weird, as a fact you can't go to another room, did try to load the game again?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
It's like you've never played an RPG in your life.
Doesn't answer my question.

In this RPG there are no branching paths and a set amount of content per patch.
All scenes from past patches can be viewed via the in-game gallery.
You can keep old patches of the game and replay scenes directly that way.
And the new patch comes with a save that starts you at the end of the last, with plenty of money and all relevant items you'd have gotten from last patch.

So unless you want to grind on your own for extra cash, what are you missing out on between patches?

Reactions: Alandir

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Suggestion for Breadman. As Leslie gets more corrupted, it would be cool if dialogue from old scenes changes. Like she shouldn't hesitate or seem nervous to take her shirt off on the couch. Or calling her "secret girlfriend" in old scenes would be a nice change. just a thought

PixelKatto

Oct 25, 2022
Suggestion for Breadman. As Leslie gets more corrupted, it would be cool if dialogue from old scenes changes. Like she shouldn't hesitate or seem nervous to take her shirt off on the couch. Or calling her "secret girlfriend" in old scenes would be a nice change. just a thought
Exactly, that is a good detail that they have left behind, when changing the relationship with Leslie the dialogues of the daily activities must adapt to the new relationship that they have with the MC, if not, it feels very artificial and takes you out of the immersion

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Just as long as he keeps referring to her as "Mom". Nothing kills the fun of an incest game/story like the son suddenly switching to using his mom's first name (Looking at you, Japan!).

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Finished the update, kudos BreadManGames I like it a lot, things I notice:
1. on ashley paper quest its better to leave the paper that its inside the school campus on the street, the school is close at weekends so it may disturb the flow of someone playthrough...
2. right now the combat system is clunky, some enemies do not show up sometimes, the fireball hitbox is sometimes doesnt work, theres no invincibility period after damage (yourself or the enemy) but fun none the less. I would suggest to with the environment more (think in mazes the graveyard would've been excellent for this)

story wise
3. since theres combat now would be funny (I think) that lilith mentions how he hasnt notice the power enhances for example how he is faster than on map cars (even if that brakes continuum with the jogger chick, rewrite :( )
4. since the conflict with leslie was the, eat it a nice resolution would've been to secretly taste it in the bathroom at the end...
5. Valerie is best chick, but you can do this to my boy Gomez, don't do it :(

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes