Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Version: 0.5 Public
Quest: Angelina
Step: Go to Dress me Down during business hours
Black ingame screen. can't maneuver or negotiate anything in the room. Can get to the map icon (still black screen) and eventually click another location where you'll get backdrop. Expected this to be fixed between the beta and the public release of 0.5.
1672428102397.png 1672428023254.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Version: 0.5 Public
Quest: Angelina
Step: Go to Dress me Down during business hours
Black ingame screen. can't maneuver or negotiate anything in the room. Can get to the map icon (still black screen) and eventually click another location where you'll get backdrop. Expected this to be fixed between the beta and the public release of 0.5.
View attachment 2275045 View attachment 2275043
See: #4,977

BOMBOCLAT002

Dec 23, 2020
Hi all,

I did an automatic translation into French if anyone is interested.

I posted it HERE

Thank you for this game I love it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Salut à tous,

J'ai fait une traduction automatique en Français si cela intéresse quelqu'un.

Je l'ai postée ICI

Merci pour ce jeu je l'adore!

mactank

Sep 19, 2020
Most likely your computer doesn't meet minimum requirements and/or your OS isn't up to date and/or your video driver isn't up to date
See this #4,467 and/or #4,480
my computer is above minimum requirements and updates are upto date ... not sure why its happening
if i open the browser version on another site it works for a bit ... but if i refresh or comeback to it later it doesnt work ( only works on first open in incognito mode)

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Just started the game. Don't see a way for player choice when to save. Seems like the only time it saves is in the am wake up.
I've tried looking up about save, only find complete saves. Does anyone know of a hot key or how to save independent of the game save.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Just started the game. Don't see a way for player choice when to save. Seems like the only time it saves is in the am wake up.
I've tried looking up about save, only find complete saves. Does anyone know of a hot key or how to save independent of the game save.
Press escape or whatever equivalent to open the menu. On mobile, press the B button while not in touch mode.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
it my complete save version 0.5 not sure the next update the save can be use or not
For those downloading the save for the gallery (or other reasons):
Backup your current save folder in the game's directory. Two ways to import the full save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BreadManGames

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
my computer is above minimum requirements and updates are upto date ... not sure why its happening
if i open the browser version on another site it works for a bit ... but if i refresh or comeback to it later it doesnt work ( only works on first open in incognito mode)
try to reinstall the game and delete the chunk files, then install it again. if it still doesn't work. it might be your OS is the problem.

Reactions: BreadManGames

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
At the tree in the forest. Fighting demons and dying.
Help on how to defeat them.
Thanks

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
Hi all,

I did an automatic translation into French if anyone is interested.

I posted it HERE

Thank you for this game I love it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Salut à tous,

J'ai fait une traduction automatique en Français si cela intéresse quelqu'un.

Je l'ai postée ICI

Merci pour ce jeu je l'adore!
du bon travail, mon frère

Reactions: BOMBOCLAT002

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
No, it's just the 5th release. It's supposed to be v.05, the numbering will just continue to count up until we eventually reach the end, which will be v1.0
So, defeated my first sin, Mom Calls, loop to defeated my first sin, repeat without end. I can revert to my last save, but what do I need to do to avoid the loop?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes