SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
No, it's just the 5th release. It's supposed to be v.05, the numbering will just continue to count up until we eventually reach the end, which will be v1.0
NOOOO!

Look, Bread, I know you mean well, but you can't explain it like that. It'll just enforce their misconception. See, the reason why he asked if it's halfway is because he thinks it's decimal and v1.0 will follow v0.9. While your explanation is in the right gist, it's not detailed enough (trust me, I've had this discussion enough in the past, with even people telling me I was wrong).

so is this game 50% complete then since it's 0.5v?
You can't rely on version numbers since they have nothing to do with completion. It's just to tell you what release it is. Personally, I blame NLT Media who uses the percentage of the games completion as release versions, but in normal circumstances, it has nothing to do with it. It is not a decimal number, so after v0.9, you'll have v0.10, followed by v0.11 and so on. So, no, we're not halfway done, not even by a long shot, I imagine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
At the tree in the forest. Fighting demons and dying.
Help on how to defeat them.
Thanks
Keep the distance, use the tree as a barrier, throw hadoukens ("Q") and heal ("1"). Also run away from them after healing until the ability is restored. If there are several left, and you have a full hp use your fists ("E").

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
just finished

finally a game like we haven't seen for a long time on this Forum, artistically beautiful, interesting story, beautiful Milf/Teen (especially Leslie and Ashley) , substantial updates

where do you unlock the beach scenes? I remember there were drawings where you could see Leslie and Ashley at sea

(Sorry for my bad english)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
just finished

finally a game like we haven't seen for a long time on this Forum, artistically beautiful, interesting story, beautiful Milf/Teen (especially Leslie and Ashley) , substantial updates

where do you unlock the beach scenes? I remember there were drawings where you could see Leslie and Ashley at sea

(Sorry for my bad english)
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game!
Beach stuff isn't implemented yet, the art streams were for designing alternate outfits not content in the actual update. I think 7.5 or 8.5 will be the Family Beach Day update, but haven't gotten it all written out yet.

ShocX

Mar 9, 2021
Since I can't use my old saves in the new version: Is there a way to change the MCs name from "Jon" to a custom one if you use save 50?
Thanks in advance!

LordPhatCock

Jun 4, 2022
Is Dress me down supposed to be empty? trying to get the womens athletic apparel and its not there after the dressing room scene

Edit: none of the shops seem to have anything? theyre all empty

Reactions: Furnox

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Since I can't use my old saves in the new version: Is there a way to change the MCs name from "Jon" to a custom one if you use save 50?
Thanks in advance!
Yes, there's a name change item in your inventory. You can also get additional ones from Sal's Market.

HT45

Mar 26, 2022
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the game!
Beach stuff isn't implemented yet, the art streams were for designing alternate outfits not content in the actual update. I think 7.5 or 8.5 will be the Family Beach Day update, but haven't gotten it all written out yet.
Will Leslie have scenes outside the house? In the future, I mean. Noticed Sabrina's scenes stay in the house at the end of her route which is fine for her. Kind of hoping for quite a bit for the mother.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Will Leslie have scenes outside the house? In the future, I mean. Noticed Sabrina's scenes stay in the house at the end of her route which is fine for her. Kind of hoping for quite a bit for the mother.
eventually, yes - the Beach episode I mentioned would be a prime opportunity, but there will be stuff they do outside the apartment

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Can I just say, "WOW!" What a great update that was!

However, I noticed a grammatical error when you're leaving Candy's house.
It says <Crap. I may have went a little too far there...> but it ought to be <Crap. I may have gone a little too far there...>

harp76

Oct 4, 2018
Have completed everything in v o.5 except Brenda at the beach. I go there on the weekend and find her on the blanket and all that happens is "Young man, I swear to God." Cannot get any other response.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Have completed everything in v o.5 except Brenda at the beach. I go there on the weekend and find her on the blanket and all that happens is "Young man, I swear to God." Cannot get any other response.
Are you playing from a new save or the completed one? If you're playing the save included with the game then you should have her pinup on the phone, if you're playing from a new save I'm not sure what's up with it then, but I can check it out if you wanna send a save over

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes