BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
The man (idk if is a teacher, principal or something) have something planned? is someone the MC will cuck? or gay content maybe...? (he looks kinda hot)
He's the Dean of the University, yes. As for the other stuff, I don't wanna spoil too much haha

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Just finished 0.02 and game's looking great so far! Only real gripe so far is the family dinner: that's a bit too long of a cutscene, containing two important decisions. Think a short window to save in-between them would be nice.

Edit: it would also be nice to get some of the non-sex scenes in the gallery, unless there's some application for .png_ files

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just finished 0.02 and game's looking great so far! Only real gripe so far is the family dinner: that's a bit too long of a cutscene, containing two important decisions. Think a short window to save in-between them would be nice.

Edit: it would also be nice to get some of the non-sex scenes in the gallery, unless there's some application for .png_ files
That's a good point, you can save it before going upstairs but then have a bunch of scenes right in a row... I'll add an autosave option before each event so folks can replay those moments if they want. The choices are being removed for future versions as players wanted a more streamlined story without too many branches.

Reactions: Minipax84

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Yeaah! but if you didn't have it too, the game is yours to do what you want and what you think is best! I'm just a fan!!! I wonder, do you have any inspiration in the art and the game? Your game reminds me a little bit of Urban Demons, and that's WONDERFUL, and your art reminds me a little of Taboolicius. But the framing style for me is totally new, comic book style, and I love it!!! Congratulations one more time. Hope you can achieve your goals!
Of course. Any content where there's more than 1 dick involved, gay, futa, or other, will be completely optional!

Reactions: BreadManGames

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
Hey all, here's a preview of the new faces coming in v.03 (Part 1)! The staff, teachers, and students of Vesper University!

View attachment 1616380
I love the new characters, I particularly like the blonde girl near the goth girl, she has a kinda mean girl look. When you said Part 1, you mean that there are more new characters in this update? Or that this is just the first part of the new content of this update?

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yeaah! but if you didn't have it too, the game is yours to do what you want and what you think is best! I'm just a fan!!! I wonder, do you have any inspiration in the art and the game? Your game reminds me a little bit of Urban Demons, and that's WONDERFUL, and your art reminds me a little of Taboolicius. But the framing style for me is totally new, comic book style, and I love it!!! Congratulations one more time. Hope you can achieve your goals!
Hey thanks for enjoying the game! I get the comparison to UD a lot, which is cool because I like that game but I believe the further I get into development the more different these games are will become apparent. I kind of answered your question on my last stream on picarto, you can check it out there and see me draw a big butt at the same time haha

Reactions: Sgt028

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I love the new characters, I particularly like the blonde girl near the goth girl, she has a kinda mean girl look. When you said Part 1, you mean that there are more new characters in this update? Or that this is just the first part of the new content of this update?
This is part one of a two-part update. It's really two full updates but storywise I'm combining the numbering

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
you better do a poll on that

because personally it would be something strange and it would lose a bit of the charm of the game
so far there is no gay content planned, and there is one character that will have the option of scenes being viewed with futa content. It has no impact on story or dialogue and is literally just a choice on how you want to view the scene.

Last edited:

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Hey thanks for enjoying the game! I get the comparison to UD a lot, which is cool because I like that game but I believe the further I get into development the more different these games are will become apparent. I kind of answered your question on my last stream on picarto, you can check it out there and see me draw a big butt at the same time haha
Urban Demons is no competition for Demon Deals.
UD looks worse if sex scene starts immediately the art looks completely different but thank goodness that's not the case with your game the animations/sex scenes and the other drawings flow into each other.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Urban Demons is no competition for Demon Deals.
UD looks worse if sex scene starts immediately the art looks completely different but thank goodness that's not the case with your game the animations/sex scenes and the other drawings flow into each other.
oh yeah that was a thing that always bugged me when games, comics etc. have different cover art than the actual content. Felt like a bait and switch

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes