PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
oh yeah that was a thing that always bugged me when games, comics etc. have different cover art than the actual content. Felt like a bait and switch
With UD, the difference is very obvious - the drawing suddenly looks completely dry in sex scenes the shine is completely gone don't know how to explain it exactly.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Urban Demons is no competition for Demon Deals.
UD looks worse if sex scene starts immediately the art looks completely different but thank goodness that's not the case with your game the animations/sex scenes and the other drawings flow into each other.
not every sex scene (art) looks different, some of them do, like almost everthing involving kimberly, but a few dont ;), but after you wrote this i have to admit, a lot of scenes have a different art style than the busts

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Wow thanks for sharing didn't know you have a streaming channel on picarto, thats great.
Was the first stream of yours from 2022.01.12 ?
No I did a few before that but didn't have premium and was not able to save the videos, so the 1-12 is the first of the one's I saved. I think Picarto will store up to 30 and I will save them externally after that so I don't lose anything.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
No I did a few before that but didn't have premium and was not able to save the videos, so the 1-12 is the first of the one's I saved. I think Picarto will store up to 30 and I will save them externally after that so I don't lose anything.
Saving on hdd is a good idea, to bad i missed the old streams... right now i see this 5 only do i have some error or is this correct ?

A.png

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Last stream was fun! (y)
Do you always stream on the same weekday? If not, where do you usually announce the dates? (I ask because I never get notified by my picarto app when an artist starts a stream.. :cautious:)
I was bouncing around when still working on characters for the update, but for now it's gonna be every Monday at 5:00PM PST focusing on a new girl for the Harem!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes