PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
If you had patreon I would subscribe you instantly... Just saying
It's not that Breadman is against patreon but patreon is against the content that is presented in Demon Deals (Mom/Son) (Aunt/Nephew) (Brother/Sister) type of content is strictly forbidden over there.
Patreon is anti free speech/expression (since the purge from 2018) so incest is not accepted anymore, they forced many devs either to leave patreon or change the game relationships between characters.
Some devs consider to "drive on two tracks" by releasing forbidden kink's on subscribestar and make another game for patreon only which does not include such content.

Last edited:

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
BreadManGames say, as there is a public pool north of the MC's home, is there any swimsuit stuff planned? ... Guess hiding that third leg would be difficult, unless Lilith gets him a pair of magical swimmwear... or he just shows off :unsure:

Also in that regard, he gets the "compressing magical shorts" to "hide" it's size. But his normal, daily clothes already keep it hidden quite well, so why the need to hide it? Excluding his mom, so far nobody else sees him in underwear without "stuff" happening and even that (the fact that he wants to hide it) becomes unnecessary after his Mom's corruption starts. Any other character who will see the MC in underwear...the MC most likely wants to bang anyways, so no need to hide or be embarrassed.

Or is it so that drawing is easier, because half the time that schlong would dangle out of his shorts leg with it's normal length?

p.s. not really meant as critique, just thought about the logic behind it.

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames say, as there is a public pool north of the MC's home, is there any swimsuit stuff planned? ... Guess hiding that third leg would be difficult, unless Lilith gets him a pair of magical swimmwear... or he just shows off :unsure:

Also in that regard, he gets the "compressing magical shorts" to "hide" it's size. But his normal, daily clothes already keep it hidden quite well, so why the need to hide it? Excluding his mom, so far nobody else sees him in underwear without "stuff" happening and even that (the fact that he wants to hide it) becomes unnecessary after his Mom's corruption starts. Any other character who will see the MC in underwear...the MC most likely wants to bang anyways, so no need to hide or be embarrassed.

Or is it so that drawing is easier, because half the time that schlong would dangle out of his shorts leg with it's normal length?

p.s. not really meant as critique, just thought about the logic behind it.
the second option haha, for sure it'd be hard to hide that thing

No, but there is pool/beach stuff planned and other characters he'll need to keep his size covered from

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I would agree that the art style is not only appealing and amusing but the personality matches up well with the imagery also. And that’s not a little thing. It’s all more cohesively enjoyable as a result.

If yer gonna go with a comic approach - then get that done in all areas. Well done.

I also think the Mom is plenty appealing on a human level. Like, you know, I find her real comforting. Lawl, honestly. And the MC is not entirely too skeezy to not match up well with her on that level (in these early stages at least). That might matter.

In short, all of it fits.

Wait, did I say short? Maybe I meant, in large part - all of that fits ; P

I might have had some complaints that the entire catalogue of bewbs are of the pillow variety but it appears you’ve got some more dynamic options planned there going forward so props on that as well. Also think variety in ethnicity is important; a nice niche element you’ve already identified and can advantage throughout.

Most definitely have got a stable foundation to build on here and I would imagine you’ll be quite succesful with it. Thanks so much for taking it on. You’re talents are well suited for this sort of thing, mate.

Lewkin’ forward to moar!!

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Re: recent stream

Hmm… I really like the slight sag in that Amira toon. And I’m hella particular about nipples (and placement), so I’m a little surprised by that. Generally I prefer everything, uh, heading north. But the way you did that is actually… dare I say even more fitting and provocative? Hmm.

I dunno, maybe it’s cuz she’s “Middle” Eastern?

Get it?

Anyways, real cool you’re streaming drawing demonstrations as well, mate. He’s all-in. Props!

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Re: recent stream

Hmm… I really like the slight sag in that Amira toon. And I’m hella particular about nipples (and placement), so I’m a little surprised by that. Generally I prefer everything, uh, heading north. But the way you did that is actually… dare I say even more fitting and provocative? Hmm.

I dunno, maybe it’s cuz she’s “Middle” Eastern?

Get it?

Anyways, real cool you’re streaming drawing demonstrations as well, mate. He’s all-in. Props!
Hey, wanted to say thanks for the props and that I'm glad you're enjoying the ride so far!

I too am particular about boobs and enjoy drawing them as natural-looking as I can while still being super huge and soft of course haha - there'll be lots of variety of all kinds in the game!

Dec 25, 2019
Sadly Patreon not gonna let him have a game with that content.
If that is the problem you just have to add the option to modify the relationship with the woman

How do the other developers
That is
everyone knows it's his mother
But the default name is stepmother
and you can also modify that

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If you had patreon I would subscribe you instantly... Just saying
If that is the problem you just have to add the option to modify the relationship with the woman

How do the other developers
That is
everyone knows it's his mother
But the default name is stepmother
and you can also modify that
The choice to not use patreon by the developer appears to be a very conscious decision so as to keep creative control, rather than to continually modify a vision and product for arbitrary reasons.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes