BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Just tried this out for the first time after having it watched for a bit, nice so far with just a bit of scuff. Comparing it to similar games that I've played, I see stuff I prefer over others.

Good: Art is good, animation is there and is consistent. Tidbits like the mom nodding during her dialogue before her first scene is that fine detail that is nice to see, could of made her just glance down and up but went a little bit extra. Sound effects! Especially the wobble during the workout!

Bad: Journal UI could be better, the phone could be improved by the power button not needing the yes/no to turn off. Knowing exactly what hour of the day it is would help. Very easy to sequence break / soft-lock at multiple moments, sure some of this has been noted or already given a once over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, the game needs polished but the art is good but its still very early in development and looks promising. As well as the 30? characters, assuming this doesn't include the demon and Gabriel/la, demons/angels that come to hunt he player, and named non sex-able characters, that the player has to bed in 30 days. The dev/artist got some work ahead of them.

Hope to See: Corruption and Virtue changing up future/past/repeatable scenes/dialogue/animations/interactions in a escalating way. I assume Corruption is the player being dominant and Virtue will be the opposite.

Edit: Changed "UI bad" to specifically mean the quest journal. Also don't know if the full RPG menu when ESC is pressed ever going to be used so it might be beneficial to chop some of that out?

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Just tried this out for the first time after having it watched for a bit, nice so far with just a bit of scuff. Comparing it to similar games that I've played, I see stuff I prefer over others.

Good: Art is good, animation is there and is consistent. Tidbits like the mom nodding during her dialogue before her first scene is that fine detail that is nice to see, could of made her just glance down and up but went a little bit extra. Sound effects! Especially the wobble during the workout!

Bad: UI is a bit odd, the phone could be improve by the power button not needing the yes/no to turn off. Knowing exactly what hour of the day it is would help. Very easy to sequence break / soft-lock at multiple moments, sure some of this has been noted or already given a once over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, the game needs polished but the art is good but its still very early in development and looks promising. As well as the 30? characters, assuming this doesn't include the demon and Gabriel/la, demons/angels that come to hunt he player, and named non sex-able characters, that the player has to bed in 30 days. The dev/artist got some work ahead of them.

Hope to See: Corruption and Virtue changing up future/past/repeatable scenes/dialogue/animations/interactions in a escalating way. I assume Corruption is the player being dominant and Virtue will be the opposite.
Thanks for taking the time to address all this!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
BreadManGames the asses of the new characters are great, will you change that of Leslie / Mom too? from the beginning I always noticed it a little small compared to the other characters, if it were a little bigger and rounder it would be perfect, like that of the sister or the daughter

(Sorry for my bad english)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames the asses of the new characters are great, will you change that of Leslie / Mom too? from the beginning I always noticed it a little small compared to the other characters, if it were a little bigger and rounder it would be perfect, like that of the sister or the daughter

(Sorry for my bad english)
heya glad you like the Linnet sisters! I try to have diversity of body types (even as ridiculous as everyone's proportions are), and Leslie just didn't get the huge booty gene that Cassie and Ashley have. Her butt is still a good size, but no I won't be changing it to make it huge.
Also your English is fine bro

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes