46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I plan to move Leslie, the Mom, further along every update - but she's gonna be a slow, hopefully satisfying, fall into full corruption!
Wise move.

You've established her smartly. And there's plenty else now prepared (if not happening) around her that I would agree it's a REAL good move to stretch her out over several updates. That's the way to go, 100%. Leave them wanting.

There's enough to stroke off to without Mom going crazy for cock right away (and besides, I like edging). Though I did just note you said FULL corruption with an exclamation mark. Plenty to look forward to there, I would imagine ; )

You know what you're doing, mate. Trust your instincts.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
“I make sacrifices for Jesus.

Maybe stabbing a hole in my titties isn’t quite as sacrificial as The Passion of the Christ. But I DID get stabbed a couple times in my tender spots so I can honor his efforts in that area… can I go to Heaven now?”
The final version of her turned out so goddamn good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
...Though I did just note you said FULL corruption with an exclamation mark.
You've made some really good points though the plan by BreadMan to fully corrupt Leslie didn't sit well with me, as I've hoped that the relationship between her and MC will remain pure (well as pure as butt stuff can be, especially considering the circumstances :devilish:).

IMHO BreadManGames, please consider keeping the 2 different paths but make them permanent and character based instead - for example: Leslie, Ash, Arianna and Gabbi in the love/purity path, while characters like Lilith, Brandy, Bex and the goth chick in the corruption path. Otherwise I fear that by the end of the story, we'll have nothing but a harem of sausage hungry ogresses with nothing to differentiate between them but their apparence, though perhaps I completely misunderstood what you meant.

Corvotalk

Aug 9, 2018
I think they should all be corrupted, but it'll be all about the journey getting to that point rather than the destination. The personalities of all these gals will be what differentiates them from being all cock hungry bitches.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I didn't consider making them all mindless cock-hungry sluts, some will have that 'worship' mentality to MC, others will come to love him romantically. I take corruption to mean pushing them to do and feel things they would not have otherwise, giving in to base desires, etc.. Now that doesn't mean that the powers given to him won't have some of those effects on girls, but yeah each girl is different and will react different to what happens.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I didn't consider making them all mindless cock-hungry sluts, some will have that 'worship' mentality to MC, others will come to love him romantically. I take corruption to mean pushing them to do and feel things they would not have otherwise, giving in to base desires, etc.. Now that doesn't mean that the powers given to him won't have some of those effects on girls, but yeah each girl is different and will react different to what happens.
Oh that's releaving to hear, thank you for the clarification! I thought for a second that all future scenes will follow a similar path to the corruption choice featured in both Leslie and Cassie's scenes (hence the concern), but I guess I was overthinking it, my apologies.

We have a true gem in our hands and it is all thanks to you -- I really mean that... Keep breaking the ground with your work!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Reactions: petesimp

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The only new thing art-wise is two preview pieces, everything else are character cards for voting on the harem girls, with art that's already out, and progress updates/streaming polls. I'll post the previews though gimme a sec
So, uh. If you haven't already noticed - you will need to tread carefully with that like farmer. When they find a game they like, they are balls-to-the-wall supportive and post as much as they can of images they find (none of which, the content being theirs). But when a developer is even one day late on an expectation, that appreciation starts to turn. When one day turns to a couple weeks on an update release due to almost any reason (from lack of motivation, to technical issues, to health issues) ... they truly do frog out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 46n2 and 0632154

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
The final version of her turned out so goddamn good.
Oh yeah? I can't wait to watch her get fucked the holy hell out of then, eh.

You know, take another one for the man upstairs.

Or maybe several. Cuz, that kinda work can't ever be completed well enough. Honor those who've cum before you!!

(Alright, I'll stop with the cheesy puns now.)

I very much enjoy and appreciate the comic sensibilities of your art. It's not just cartoonish. There's just a tad bit more in there that affords some personality beyond many other similar alternatives already out there. That Mom is a fuckin masterpiece. All of it that's drawn, and the way you make use of her also (and I don't mean Use in a pervy way only; she's legit). Little things, like the way you made the t-shirt transparent wet at one point. The nipple doink before that. That final shot on first version where she's tugging it up off of there. There's some crafting efforts in there I can see that really do make all the difference. Teensie bit of extra effort. It matters.

I had some minor concerns early on that it all might get a bit too samey - giant tits, big round ass - but I can see that you're stretching that out a bit more dynamic with some upcoming material. I'm gonna like that. (Do believe I might already be quite interested in that Asian Math Teacher yer working on. Yum. that kid out front of the school ain't wrong). Looks to me like you're maintaining the pattern that many might prefer while also ordering up some less obvious alternatives. And that will earn you some longevity, I would imagine.

And hey - who doesn't love a big set of tits with a cute little cross dangling off of them? Fuck yeah, I'm durty good for some of that kinda simple complexity.

Is she the nun?

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
You've made some really good points though the plan by BreadMan to fully corrupt Leslie didn't sit well with me, as I've hoped that the relationship between her and MC will remain pure (well as pure as butt stuff can be, especially considering the circumstances :devilish:).

IMHO BreadManGames, please consider keeping the 2 different paths but make them permanent and character based instead - for example: Leslie, Ash, Arianna and Gabbi in the love/purity path, while characters like Lilith, Brandy, Bex and the goth chick in the corruption path. Otherwise I fear that by the end of the story, we'll have nothing but a harem of sausage hungry ogresses with nothing to differentiate between them but their apparence, though perhaps I completely misunderstood what you meant.
These are good points.

That's good stuff, eh Breadman? I am increasingly impressed by some material posted on these boards. I had thought it might all be dick-smack mentality but... there's a fair amount of intelligence present here, eh. Who woulda thunk it ; )

Not a bad recommendation. Where maybe you can choose a path (or fall into one) where she's continually and progressively "challenged"; perhaps has quite a few ongoing invested and interesting moments with herself - but doesn't actually hop on the pony and cram all that cock up in her. That might play mighty divine in its own right.

I'm sure that makes things tough where holding it all holistically together is concerned. But maybe not enough to avoid the concept completely? From a creation perspective?

Viggy may have a worthy point there.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So, uh. If you haven't already noticed - you will need to tread carefully with that like farmer. When they find a game they like, they are balls-to-the-wall supportive and post as much as they can of images they find (none of which, the content being theirs). But when a developer is even one day late on an expectation, that appreciation starts to turn. When one day turns to a couple weeks on an update release due to almost any reason (from lack of motivation, to technical issues, to health issues) ... they truly do frog out.
Yeah I had a pretty long answer to a question about this on stream, at the end of the day there's not much I can, or care, to do about how someone feels about me or the game. If folks want to share content, it's stuff that was gonna be free anyways so I can't really let myself be bothered it was done so early/not by me, and as I said on stream the people that will support it are gonna do so regardless, and the people that won't will never do so regardless.
I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing until something forces me to do otherwise, til then this seems to be working haha

If someone wants to get pissed off about not getting something free that's on them, I'm trying to stick to my schedule but I'm human, I fuck up, I'll continue to fuck up.

All that being said, I appreciate the support, of any kind, from everyone so far - monetary, sharing posts, reviews, word-of-mouth, etc. I'm happy.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes