46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Or maybe just some episodes where she DOES engage with him on a physical level but continuously questions it along the way? Like, "What the fuck am I DOING?! Am I being mind-controlled?! Or am I just sick?"

Would that satisfy your preference, Viggy?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
These are good points.

That's good stuff, eh Breadman? I am increasingly impressed by some material posted on these boards. I had thought it might all be dick-smack mentality but... there's a fair amount of intelligence present here, eh. Who woulda thunk it ; )

Not a bad recommendation. Where maybe you can choose a path (or fall into one) where she's continually and progressively "challenged"; perhaps has quite a few ongoing invested and interesting moments with herself - but doesn't actually hop on the pony and cram all that cock up in her. That might play mighty divine in its own right.

I'm sure that makes things tough where holding it all holistically together is concerned. But maybe not enough to avoid the concept completely? From a creation perspective?

Viggy may have a worthy point there.
Yeah, good points and a lot of good opinions from folks all over, here and on discord especially. My approach is that every girl is different and will have a different story arc, but they'll defintely fall into one of those two approaches to falling for MC

Reactions: Viggy

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing until something forces me to do otherwise, til then this seems to be working haha

If someone wants to get pissed off about not getting something free that's on them, I'm trying to stick to my schedule but I'm human, I fuck up, I'll continue to fuck up.
Fuckin' A right.

I can trust you won't ever let anyone disrupt you enough to fall off the initial intention completely.

Stay the course. One-thousand points of light and all that crap, mate.

Just, um, more Mommy Boobies. Please and thank you ; )

PS I'll probably throw a hundred bones at you or something soon. Maybe after the update. I'm weird about that shit. It's like, I'd rather throw it at you without any immediate value exchange - than I would paying you for a purpose of my own. (I know, I'm retarded.)

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Ouch.

She's done lots more than simply have her nipples pierced. I stand corrected. (And does she speak French?)

I might need to pleasure her some. Indeed.

Feb 22, 2021
Me too... I suppose that you can start drawing something and after a lot of practice you will improve and find your style.
I could, but i guess i just don't know where to start. I would love to know how Breadman started and maybe that would inspire me. I played a lot of games on this website and have started to wonder how to create my own. I know i would need to at least be good at art or code, but i'm at square zero in both fields lmfao.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I could, but i guess i just don't know where to start. I would love to know how Breadman started and maybe that would inspire me. I played a lot of games on this website and have started to wonder how to create my own. I know i would need to at least be good at art or code, but i'm at square zero in both fields lmfao.
I've been drawing for a long time, there's not really a shortcut to getting good but you can go faster than I did. If you want to make a game, coming from someone who's only been doing it a few months, I'd say get an idea first, then figure out how you want to present it. Being a storyteller is probably the biggest strength to making a good game, you can hire artists or use premade assets and learn the basics of coding to get going.

Now if I had to choose which one to pursue if, starting from zero, I wanted to get at least proficient quickly, I'd say go after coding as I think it's easier to pick up than artistic ability.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes