TurmoilTurmoil

Dec 31, 2021
Just one scene with Auntie so far, at the family dinner event. Lots more planned though, just gotta get past these introductory releases

Are you playing it from the Zip file? If so the game won't create a save file for it, you have to extract the game folder to somewhere else. If that's not the reason I don't know how to help you unfortunately, but a save picking up at the start of v.02 can be found .
It worked tysm

Reactions: BreadManGames

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I make it to the house after the girl tries on workout clothes for me, the police show up and ask me to walk down the stairs, and when i walk down the police are just gone. It repeats if I try getting back in the house

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I make it to the house after the girl tries on workout clothes for me, the police show up and ask me to walk down the stairs, and when i walk down the police are just gone. It repeats if I try getting back in the house
Haven't seen this issue before, send me your save if you can.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very good update, I really enjoyed all the new event with Mom, Aunt Cassie, Brandy,... still I must say the city are a bit too big so it quite a pain to travel around to the exact location in the quest, I think it could be easier if each area got something to marking for fast travel in the future updates

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
A very good update, I really enjoyed all the new event with Mom, Aunt Cassie, Brandy,... still I must say the city are a bit too big so it quite a pain to travel around to the exact location in the quest, I think it could be easier if each area got something to marking for fast travel in the future updates
there's a world map with teleport function in this upcoming update, so no worries friend - the world's getting more navigable!

Reactions: thevoid089

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Here's the save during the clothing event. Going home recreates the problem (either before the event is finished or after its complete). Love the game btw, could be pretty big if you stick with it!
Ok so the issue is that the player shouldn't be able to move, when you walks down the stairs with the keyboard it cancels the event. I'll fix this for the next update but when you play it, once the police lights start going don't touch anything and let the event play out on its own.

Reactions: beegemgeege

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Ok first, I only found this game yesterday and...heck no idea how it got past me since it's first version release here on the side back in late december.
Secondly, heck this is good, especially the animations look awesome. So kudos to the developer for the quality. I would ask a few questions but fear those got already answered before...and I'm currently to lazy to re-read every post made. However there is one thing (So don't throw rocks at me pls if it was mentioned before). I was able to buy the "red-shorts" even before Lillith told me to do so...and funnily, after she does, inventory then showed me owning two of them.

Lastly, I hope some of the girls will be as "direct" as Susy and in general that this game will grow well.

p.s. Does time run constantly or does one have to move between maps, also does time keep "ticking" when fast-travel is used?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Ok first, I only found this game yesterday and...heck no idea how it got past me since it's first version release here on the side back in late december.
Secondly, heck this is good, especially the animations look awesome. So kudos to the developer for the quality. I would ask a few questions but fear those got already answered before...and I'm currently to lazy to re-read every post made. However there is one thing (So don't throw rocks at me pls if it was mentioned before). I was able to buy the "red-shorts" even before Lillith told me to do so...and funnily, after she does, inventory then showed me owning two of them.

Lastly, I hope some of the girls will be as "direct" as Susy and in general that this game will grow well.

p.s. Does time run constantly or does one have to move between maps, also does time keep "ticking" when fast-travel is used?
Hey thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! If you have any questions feel free to ask, I try to keep on top of stuff here and there's plenty of folks with answers on the discord as well.

Thanks for letting me know about the red shorts issue, I'll fix that for the next version. Time can be advanced by the phone or bed, and it advances 1 hour every three map transfers, so every twelve transfers will get you to a new period of day (morning to day, day to evening, etc.)

I'm planning for a lot of variety, some girls will jump on MC, some a harder to get.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Ok so the issue is that the player shouldn't be able to move, when you walks down the stairs with the keyboard it cancels the event. I'll fix this for the next update but when you play it, once the police lights start going don't touch anything and let the event play out on its own.
Okay so I got it to work but you cant click AT ALL. Like at first I tried it without moving and used left click to advanced the dialogue and that didnt work, but advancing with spacebar finally got it through. Thanks! :love:

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone know the basic requirements to run this? Can't get this version to open (first one worked) just get an error
1642951093852.png

Reactions: Itsuki Seno

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Anyone know the basic requirements to run this? Can't get this version to open (first one worked) just get an error
Did you take the exe out of the game folder? If you extract the folder from the .rar and then run the game from the game folder this shouldn't happen, if it did I don't know what went wrong.

Reactions: Itsuki Seno
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes