PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I wait a week between Subscribestar and here, that being said this Goth gal went up a week ago!

The gif and the other Vesper University staff/students will be going up here in the next few days. By me, at least.

View attachment 1606323
Got it one week after offical release you will share it with us.
Great practice to share content that is behind a paywall with pirates little later than first release, other dev's should be so nice and have the same approach, btw that goth chick looks amazing, you are very talented :love:.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Got it one week after offical release you will share it with us.
Great practice to share content that is behind a paywall with us pirates little later than first release, other dev's should be so nice and have the same approach, btw that goth chick looks amazing, you are very talented :love:.
Thank you! Everything gets released by someone eventually, might as well be me and sticking to a schedule makes it fair for everyone.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
This makes sense, will there be some content with the goth babe in the coming update ?
She will be in the update with a scene or two but no H-scenes as this is more of an introduction to the school and its many characters, v.04 forward characters I focus on each update will be voted by subscribers, so when she gets the proper treatment is up to other folks

Rossington000

Feb 18, 2019
BreadManGames are you gonna put a map in the game anytime soon? like a mini map on the screen, make it optional in the settings. It gets confusing finding the Mall or School sometime, to me at least

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames are you gonna put a map in the game anytime soon? like a mini map on the screen, make it optional in the settings. It gets confusing finding the Mall or School sometime, to me at least
Already done, there's a whole town map with labels that'll be in the new update for instant teleporting. That was one of the things a lot of people were clamoring for and I'm glad it's finally in the game

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I think this scene will just actually happen within the next few updates
Yeah progression wise it seems fair considering that the mom has recently started the fall and that she accepted to let her son cum on her for the first time in the current update. I think that it will feel rushed if she suddenly started kissing whili giving him a hand job. Are you planning to insert some cum play in the future update (for instances she start to taste the cum from her shirt and taste it out of curiosity or she start sleeping in her drenched shirt) ?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yeah progression wise it seems fair considering that the mom has recently started the fall and that she accepted to let her son cum on her for the first time in the current update. I think that it will feel rushed if she suddenly started kissing whili giving him a hand job. Are you planning to insert some cum play in the future update (for instances she start to taste the cum from her shirt and taste it out of curiosity or she start sleeping in her drenched shirt) ?
That'll likely come up with a few characters, yes

Reactions: Decker
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes