BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I think I'm encountering some bug when I had to sleepwalk. Nothing is happening. Any idea?
Did you see the glowing circles/click on them? If not I've seen this happen to folks that get the story progress variable up too high too early, try reloading an earlier save and trying again

Reactions: Yeets liaz

Yeets liaz

Jan 4, 2022
Did you see the glowing circles/click on them? If not I've seen this happen to folks that get the story progress variable up too high too early, try reloading an earlier save and trying again
I guess I must have progressed the story a bit too early. Btw the game is still under development right? I guess, I'll wait for a few updates and then continue. Good game btw,keep up the good work (y)

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I think is probably cause of the perspective but, in this scene the MC's seems to be around the same size as the mom, shouldn't the protagonist be a smaller than the mom?
That was an early test I did before I settled on the final design, MC was bigger back then. I decided that him being smaller makes the bigger stuff look better haha

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
will there be an indian and arab hijab milf in this game?
indian could be a doctor/nurse/scientist or a yoga instructor
hijab milf could be a cafeteria worker at the school
I'm actually streaming art tomorrow starting at 10am PST, and the first of the two characters I'll be doing is a shortstack Middle Eastern MILF, so good timing on the question!

Jun 21, 2020
I'll be honest with you dev, most of the people grow - up max. By 18 yrs. MC is a 18 yr ol' guy and I cringe almost everytime I see a shorter mc and by short it literally looks like the dick he's carrying around is taller than the mc himself!?:WaitWhat:

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
I'll be honest with you dev, most of the people grow - up max. By 18 yrs. MC is a 18 yr ol' guy and I cringe almost everytime I see a shorter mc and by short it literally looks like the dick he's carrying around is taller than the mc himself!?:WaitWhat:
yeah, no complains with the boobs and ass being bigger than the head of the 18 yrs ol' girl that carrys them...
it looks more sexy, thats why is fiction

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt028

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames I have an issue with save files on the mega download. Would this be a download issue? Do you have any suggestions on how to fix?
What is the issue exactly?

If the save is corrupted somehow maybe try a clean download - if Mega is messing it up you can grab it from the pinned post at the top of the subscribestar page.

Musou_Tensei

Aug 10, 2016
The game is off to a good start. I've got two bugs to report, both dealing with the clothing store solution on the phone.

1. If I accidentally clear out the Exit prompt after viewing the clue, it leaves me with no way to exit the screen
2. If I pull that image up at the store after the clerk has already went to the dressing room, she teleports back to her initial position. When she leaves the dressing room and comes back with clothes for MC to try on, he doesn't enter the dressing room and the game softlocks.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes