BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Some new faces for v.03, the History and Math teachers!

I'll be streaming art Monday (Jan. 10) and Saturday(Jan. 15) this week if you want to see the process for another character (and help create one on Saturday). I'll be streaming 2-4PM PST Monday and 10AM-12PM PST Saturday on Picarto, link on Subscribestar or Discord.

MrsSmyth.jpg MsYumi.jpg

zzvv4477

Dec 21, 2021

I'll be streaming art Monday (Jan. 10) and Saturday(Jan. 15) this week if you want to see the process for another character (and help create one on Saturday). I'll be streaming 2-4PM PST Monday and 10AM-12PM PST Saturday on Picarto, link on Subscribestar or Discord.

View attachment 1588799 View attachment 1588802
"Your big tits..."
"Your big ass..."
"By our powers combined, we are-" I couldn't think of an ending :p

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

View attachment 1588799 View attachment 1588802
Nice new characters especially the asian looks nasty, will there be a character with aunt's booty & mom's boobie's ?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Nice new characters especially the asian looks nasty, will there be a character with aunt's booty & mom's boobie's ?
oof, a girl with both? Careful not to fly too high haha, but yeah there's girls with bigger boobs and comparable butts coming up, one character might outdo them in both categories

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
[
oof, a girl with both? Careful not to fly too high haha, but yeah there's girls with bigger boobs and comparable butts coming up, one character might outdo them in both categories
Bread, the game is yours, but I would like to give you an opinion, you are free to like it or not, after all, the game is yours LOL
Is it possible to put in a scene repetition system? Inside MC's cell phone or something? I would also like to suggest cheating content, I particularly like this tag a lot in 2d games. Pointing out is just a suggestion, your game is great!

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
BreadManGames

Great start to this game. Love the artwork.

I am having trouble with your Subscribestar. It seems to be telling me I am supporting too many projects and that you have a limit on yours. I have no idea how that works.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames

Great start to this game. Love the artwork.

I am having trouble with your Subscribestar. It seems to be telling me I am supporting too many projects and that you have a limit on yours. I have no idea how that works.
Ah, Subscribestar has a default filter that doesn't allow new subs to people with more than 5 already, to dissuade scraping content I think. I've set it to limit over 10 for the time being if that works for you

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Ah, Subscribestar has a default filter that doesn't allow new subs to people with more than 5 already, to dissuade scraping content I think. I've set it to limit over 10 for the time being if that works for you
Thanks! That worked.

I am one of the weird people that finds most of my games here, then supports pretty much all the games I play at the lowest level, so I support maybe 25 people on Patreon and another 10 on Subscribestar.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
From Subscribestar, an early animation test of Leslie going for a ride. Will be posting some character previews later today!

View attachment 1588482
Wow that looks intense - I love it!

I can't stress this enough for the demon woman: horns=handlebars, either from behind or in the front. Pigtails could also have the same application if/when such a character should exist.
This would be so hot to see. Maybe she could have a weakness where grabbing her horns makes her submissive (Kinda like Saiyans in DBZ).

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes