BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
The game is off to a good start. I've got two bugs to report, both dealing with the clothing store solution on the phone.

1. If I accidentally clear out the Exit prompt after viewing the clue, it leaves me with no way to exit the screen
2. If I pull that image up at the store after the clerk has already went to the dressing room, she teleports back to her initial position. When she leaves the dressing room and comes back with clothes for MC to try on, he doesn't enter the dressing room and the game softlocks.
Thanks for letting me know about these, hadn't encountered them before. I'll have them fixed for v.03.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Random thought/question about the Arab woman/teacher; will her attire change as her arc progresses? From covered head to toe to something a bit more revealing?
That's a good question. Honest answer is I don't know yet, we (the Subscribers and I) just created her and I haven't written anything for her yet. I like that idea though, her becoming more free-spirited as she's corrupted.

Reactions: TNVL

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Cool, glad you like it. I peeked over at your Discord, and posted a few other ideas I had. Though of course this is YOUR game and you are encouraged to do what you feel is right for it. So far it appears promising.
Yeah thanks for the feedback and glad you played/enjoyed the game, looking forward to getting this next release out and opening the world up a bit

Last edited:

skereeee

Aug 4, 2018
Good work to the dev! End of month you got new supporter (Need to pay some bills first lol) By the way, how much scenes you got with your aunt at the moment? And got some replay scenes function?

Reactions: BreadManGames

TurmoilTurmoil

Dec 31, 2021
What is the issue exactly?

If the save is corrupted somehow maybe try a clean download - if Mega is messing it up you can grab it from the pinned post at the top of the subscribestar page.
The issue is whenever I exit the game and relaunch I can't continue from where I left off. I was two hours in and I took a break, came back and i couldn't click the continue button. All that was left was start a new game. Ill try your suggestion! Also I couldn't find your subscribstar page. Is it under your username?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Good work to the dev! End of month you got new supporter (Need to pay some bills first lol) By the way, how much scenes you got with your aunt at the moment? And got some replay scenes function?
Just one scene with Auntie so far, at the family dinner event. Lots more planned though, just gotta get past these introductory releases

The issue is whenever I exit the game and relaunch I can't continue from where I left off. I was two hours in and I took a break, came back and i couldn't click the continue button. All that was left was start a new game. Ill try your suggestion! Also I couldn't find your subscribstar page. Is it under your username?
Are you playing it from the Zip file? If so the game won't create a save file for it, you have to extract the game folder to somewhere else. If that's not the reason I don't know how to help you unfortunately, but a save picking up at the start of v.02 can be found .

Paisenweeb

Jun 9, 2021
Dev, when is more Bex content arriving? Around v 0.3 or...?
And nice job on the game! I have a broke ass so can't help you on patreon, but it looks promising

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Dev, when is more Bex content arriving? Around v 0.3 or...?
And nice job on the game! I have a broke ass so can't help you on patreon, but it looks promising
Bex will be waiting until v.04 I think. These first 3 releases are the introduction to the story and all the characters, after that subscribers will vote on which characters get covered each update. I'm with you though I really like Bex. And no worries, I'm happy people are playing the game and enjoying it

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes