Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
View attachment 1460724

Overview:
A young man moves into a new apartment, discovering a summoning circle and making a deal with a Demoness, gaining new physical...tools and abilities, in exchange for possibly losing his immortal soul!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-22
Release Date: 2021-12-22
Developer: Breadman Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 02.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA- GDRIVE - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - -

Extra: v.02.1 Save

View attachment 1460731 View attachment 1460733 View attachment 1460734 View attachment 1460735 View attachment 1460737 View attachment 1558356 View attachment 1558361 View attachment 1558362
Phone bug. When I turn off the phone it won't go away.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Its early build dev focused first to do a map to dont have to change map everytime he wants to add something so i think its a good idea to start game with huge potential with city which is most important thing to world creation.
umm im not sure with what he is making the game but normally in rpg maker vx ace he could made an intermediate map every time one would go from one disctrict to another and instead go the city map. im pretty sure he even makes an map jump from outside the door to the street.

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
umm im not sure with what he is making the game but normally in rpg maker vx ace he could made an intermediate map every time one would go from one disctrict to another and instead go the city map. im pretty sure he even makes an map jump from outside the door to the street.
Ye teleports are for sure possible and I think he will provide more in game,just give him time its 2nd build of this game and to be honest he provide lot of content in 2 months.

Reactions: F9Zoney
Dec 25, 2019
Over 220 new images?
5 new characters?
11 new scenes?

THIS IS A REAL UPDATE

You have a lot to teach all the mediocre developers and scammers on this page.
It seems that the more followers they have, the less they try

Keep it up and I assure you that you will be successful

good luck bro

Reactions: khazimsan

lassekreta

Mar 2, 2021
I am stuck a night when the demon is in my body and im supposed to "trip" over items in the night (sleepwalking?) to wake mom...I had to sleep through the night and now the demon is always with me...any help..where was I supposed to trip in the appartment?
Same here, stuck with "sleepwaking" every night. Maybe the scene is not ready but would be nice to know.

redredred7

Aug 15, 2018
Same here, stuck with "sleepwaking" every night. Maybe the scene is not ready but would be nice to know.
I think if you slept without touching the glowing button things you might need to reload your save, there should be 3 little circle things or something that you have to click on around the house

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I think if you slept without touching the glowing button things you might need to reload your save, there should be 3 little circle things or something that you have to click on around the house
Yes I am sure there are supposed to be those circle those circle things...but there were none. So I blindly went around the apartment clicking every surface (to see if it was a visual glitch only)but had no luck...where are the circles supposed to be?

alan birling

Oct 13, 2018
This is the dumbest question but does anybody know if i can listen to the sex theme anywhere else? it's honestly catchy. It plays duirng the lilit BJ scene and the aunt hotdogging scene. Tried converters but no luck so far.

deltavega

Donor
Jun 1, 2019
I just extracted sound files from the game, it's not difficult with rpgm.

Here's the 2 others but be carefull if you want to use them in another game, they might not be free to use.

Reactions: Dohkko
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes