Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
am i the only one who is experiencing the game freezing when the mom gives the mc money to go buy some red wine

Reactions: SEEDKAI

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
there will be pulsing circles on where you need to "bump"
it's behind the couch, on lower right corner of the apt and the counter in the bathroom.
So my game is broken( because i don't see anything i can use in apartment).Ok new game it is. Thaks ypu for answer.

I am stuck a night when the demon is in my body and im supposed to "trip" over items in the night (sleepwalking?) to wake mom...I had to sleep through the night and now the demon is always with me...any help..where was I supposed to trip in the appartment?
You have the same bug as i am. there supposed to be highlited circle areas, but we don't have it. Use older saves or new game...

Last edited:

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
someone have a save right before the last event of meeting the aunt and cousin in your parents house?

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Welcome to the club i’m stuck there too
no really, i already finish the game but i want to see the dialogs when you pick the corruption option, if they are any different and for have the 2 routes if that matter in future updates

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
no really, i already finish the game but i want to see the dialogs when you pick the corruption option, if they are any different and for have the 2 routes if that matter in future updates
lucky you :cry::cry:

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Can we have scenes with the running lady. I Can't remember her name right now sorry. If we can, how?

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
the town is too big, too many buildings ya cant do anything and only knows if ya try what is frustrating. and the map is too big without any idea where ya go to where. maybe make an additional city map ya can directly go to the citypart ya want?

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
the town is too big, too many buildings ya cant do anything and only knows if ya try what is frustrating. and the map is too big without any idea where ya go to where. maybe make an additional city map ya can directly go to the citypart ya want?
Its early build dev focused first to do a map to dont have to change map everytime he wants to add something so i think its a good idea to start game with huge potential with city which is most important thing to world creation.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes