dreng3

Apr 28, 2018
Could I bother anyone to share a completed save? Or at least a hint on how to make the cutscenes/interactions go faster?

benzd

Apr 11, 2021
i love the game, but i really dislike having to run around so much, id if the world was smaller. its very hard to navigate and i think its just not worth having it to be so big. id go for more detailed world but just smaller. art is one of the greats.

Reactions: k4c and BassToq

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
wow BreadManGames really god job this game is best looking on this site.I hope this will get only better in the future than u will be top 1 developer on this site.One question do u have schedule on droping updates? or its random for now?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
i love the game, but i really dislike having to run around so much, id if the world was smaller. its very hard to navigate and i think its just not worth having it to be so big. id go for more detailed world but just smaller. art is one of the greats.
Lucky guess. its big because dev have plenty of planned content for MC to interact with.

stores, gym, electronics and pretty much even citizen girls houses maybe with variation of gilfs, middle aged womens and of perhaps girls around MC age?

Wandering around may be a bit trickly but when you get used to where you have to go it becomes plain easier and at least is a simple city to wander and not a damn different huge zone to be in with. so only places you go: clothing store and cellphone store and that's pretty much it xD unless you need a guide on current content lol

Reactions: MikeyBurger

hp9789

Feb 4, 2018
where do you go after helping the girl with her luggage when there's a timer counting down
EDIT: nvm its the mall

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Nice! played few minutes but looks interesting, good art and some nice Urban Demons vibes, someone should add the incest tag, I think there's no incest yet (again, just played few minutes) but it's a matter of time, playing a game where you don't need to add a patch or write the relationship between the characters... it feels so good, I really hope more devs would choose Subscribestars over Patreon so we can avoid that dumb extra step

Reactions: deltavega

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thank you everyone that's played so far!

To anyone that's encountered bugs I've logged as many as I saw but if you want to help me keep track feel free to shout it out over in the Bugs Report channel on Discord. I'll check back in here when I get back-

Speaking of, I'm off for the next week for the holiday. I begin work on the next update in the new year, and will try to have a patch for the few errors I've seen people have so far.
Have a good one!

- Breadman
Merry Christmas and we all wish you a restful and joyous time with friends and family.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
BreadManGames - there is an error in the plot when you eat with mom and watch a movie,
After that, she needs a boost to the cupboard to get paprika and makes dinner, then you sit down to eat - again. After watching the movie.
Shouldn't the paprika scene take place before dinner?

Also, Brandy and the aunt talk about you helping them "the other day". That other day is actually the very same afternoon.

Last edited:

mangafan

Dec 25, 2017
game freezes when mom sends him to buy red wine how do i fix this
Don't stand below the mother.Position yourself Left or right or above her. Because after she tells you to buy wine, she leave the house and if you stand below her, she cannot leave

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
the art style :p:p:p
that being said i do have some questions.
is there any major difference between virtue and corruption playthrough? i played it twice and they basically are the same scene, i would rather only play the game once if they are the same just with slightly different dialogue
Will there be a map? fast travel is great and im assuming that there will be more locations but its a big map getting lost can be really annoying if you dont know where you are going.

my only other real concern is about the 30 day timer, i personally am not fond of it but its up to the dev.

Mar 11, 2019
man this is AWESOME the art THE ANIMATIONS are not lagi (even with my potato computer) it doesn´t even has a 1gb of video card an the animation is smoth i higthly recomen this gameif you don´t want a bad taste of mouth by firts trying your game of 2d hand draw game or of f95 zone i truly want this game to continue i wish the best of the lucks to the developer

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes