Nov 21, 2019
bugs. first just annoying later unplayable 24 min into the game. phone interaction can freeze the screen and you can't get out of the phone ui. pathing issues. doors need more attention because they have 2 layers. city to big, makes searching for content really boring. i don't mind a generic big dick mama boy game when the writing is done well like in this game, but this cock reached "parody level" and i am not here for a laugh. :ROFLMAO:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Loving the game, however i ran into a bug after mom asks us to get the wine and gives us the money, the running sound effect plays but the game freezes. I tried reloading but it happened again so i guess we need to wait for a fix.

Feb 22, 2021
sobstorydev_memes was on to something with the map. I didn't have a problem with it being big at all, but the lack of a map to help me navigate the city was pretty inconvenient.
I also suggest instant travel between sectors of the city, like if the map is 3x3 blocks of area (which I think it is), then the player will be able to teleport to each 1x1 block within the 3x3 map block.
Is it as important as developing the story and art futher? Absolutely not. Should it be implemented after the story has advanced a significant amount? maybe. I personally liked the exploration aspect of the game, but I felt lost a couple of times and had to walk to the otherside of the map for a couple places. It also helps the players when the places that exist on the map get flushed out with new things because there were plenty of buildings that couldn't be entered so far, but had a placeholder.
I didn't mind walking around the map, but I would like at least a map of the city to exist so I don't get lost like Zoro.

Kirie

Jul 28, 2018
Thank you for the generous update, BreedMan. Swallowed all the content in one go and definetely still hungry.
Can't unnotice a bit of the problem with Sam introduction cutscene. By LCM there's a chance that the cutscene would be ruined, because the system would recognized it as a movement command and by thus the cutscene would be interrupted since the character moves to another location.
It's not a big of an issue since 'Z'is an alternative, but I canceled the cutscene at least 5 times, because of the mouse issue being used to move and skip dialogues.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Loving the game, however i ran into a bug after mom asks us to get the wine and gives us the money, the running sound effect plays but the game freezes. I tried reloading but it happened again so i guess we need to wait for a fix.
Yeah, that happened to me. Make sure you're above when you interact with her or you'll block her from leaving.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes