BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Heads up for everyone grabbing the new version, start a new save or grab the save from the main page- it picks up at the end of v.01.

Reactions: dakamuto

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
BreadManGames
I love the update, it was long enough and its rare thoses days. Love the story and how mom is corrupt more and more, little by little
1- Is there difference in scene for virtue and corrupt and if not what the plan for this?
2-Will you have Futa in your game??? if its already in the game, is it gabriella?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames
I love the update, it was long enough and its rare thoses days. Love the story and how mom is corrupt more and more, little by little
1- Is there difference in scene for virtue and corrupt and if not what the plan for this?
2-Will you have Futa in your game??? if its already in the game, is it gabriella?
Thank you!
1. Currently it's just dialogue that's different but eventually there will be scenes that are only accessible by a high virtue/corruption level. Maybe different scenes, I don't want to lock anyone out of content.
2. Yes, I think there will be futa content at some point. Gabbi could be futa or trap, haven't decided yet.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you!
1. Currently it's just dialogue that's different but eventually there will be scenes that are only accessible by a high virtue/corruption level. Maybe different scenes, I don't want to lock anyone out of content.
2. Yes, I think there will be futa content at some point. Gabbi could be futa or trap, haven't decided yet.
Futa still a female with a Dick but trap is gay. Depend on what you want to reach

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you!
You can do bot! When the player choose Gabriel or Gabriella the player choose trap or futa!!!!
And for the arts should not be to hard, you had big tits and long hair maybe

Maaruma

Mar 19, 2021
Thank you!
i just finished playing the update, and i have already updated the review. Congrats for the astonishing work you've done, its amazing.

Reactions: BreadManGames

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
so the update is v0.02.1 so I am not confused because the op still says last updated in october?

Corvotalk

Aug 9, 2018
Thank you!
Personally not into futa maybe if you do put that content in make it optional like STS for players to choose how they want the character to look

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Personally not into futa maybe if you do put that content in make it optional like STS for players to choose how they want the character to look
Yeah I agree with this, there'll be options to participate or not for anything like that. I liked how STS handled Eve and would prob do something similar.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Also, is there a gallery for scenes in the game that I missed or will it be implemented in the future?
Once you've completed the main story you can click on the star in the MCs closet to replay scenes. If you want to see all the images in the game you'd have to decrypt the files, which isn't hard - just google rpg maker decrypt or something similar

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes