BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you for the generous update, BreedMan. Swallowed all the content in one go and definetely still hungry.
Can't unnotice a bit of the problem with Sam introduction cutscene. By LCM there's a chance that the cutscene would be ruined, because the system would recognized it as a movement command and by thus the cutscene would be interrupted since the character moves to another location.
It's not a big of an issue since 'Z'is an alternative, but I canceled the cutscene at least 5 times, because of the mouse issue being used to move and skip dialogues.
I''m new to game making and I don't know what LCM means haha, glad you liked the game if I can understand what's wrong with that scene I can probably fix it.

Jadedone

Dec 6, 2020
After completing the main quest line and unlocking the gallery I went in and watched the doggy scene again with the cloths lady. The scene was then stuck on the screen and replaced everything I could see. I could still access the menu and teleport around but could not get any other scene or anything else to show. I saved to another slot and reloaded and the doggy scene is still the only background I can see on that save. Going to have to redo things I guess and save more often. Good thing what is currently there doesn't take long to get through.

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
After completing the main quest line and unlocking the gallery I went in and watched the doggy scene again with the cloths lady. The scene was then stuck on the screen and replaced everything I could see. I could still access the menu and teleport around but could not get any other scene or anything else to show. I saved to another slot and reloaded and the doggy scene is still the only background I can see on that save. Going to have to redo things I guess and save more often. Good thing what is currently there doesn't take long to get through.
Shoot. that was something I encountered and had thought I'd fixed. I'll put it on the list.

Meliodasluffy

Jan 31, 2021
dude, i have no right to give you any suggestion but i wanna give it anyways, yeah i m the free to play one, but dude keep building this game more and more bettr add more and more milf design, but the best milf must be the one at home, and one thing that every litterally every game misses and can't implement rightly is the reaction after progressing fully, like i progressed fully with the house milf, so the relation must like in morning she let me suck her boobs after that sex in kitchen option at evening sex with tv and at night i sleep with her and she with me, in free time i take her to date or enable 3 some with other like ""REPETABLE"" feature, like i wanna fap today on this character so i open game go to her home and chose how to fuck.. not only depend on mission , pls do this pls

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone help me? After main quest you sleep walk in your apartment and you need to do what? it tell me to run into things, but it is not working. How to do it?(actually it is demoness doing it) Technically i can't understand what should i do for it to work. And at what time should i trigger this quest woth mom at kitchen. Maybe time is wrong i done it at evening (and night)

Last edited:

NE DAM

May 28, 2018
Dude just a suggestion but change the photo that shows on latest games cause it isnt really attracting you to click on it

Reactions: zooloo631

blazerlazer

Feb 11, 2017
Can someone help me? After main quest you sleep walk in your apartment and you need to do what? it tell me to run into things, but it is not working. How to do it?(actually it is demoness doing it) Technically i can't understand what should i do for it to work. And at what time should i trigger this quest woth mom at kitchen. Maybe time is wrong i done it at evening (and night)
there will be pulsing circles on where you need to "bump"
it's behind the couch, on lower right corner of the apt and the counter in the bathroom.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
i'm kinda stuck with a quest, it says to go finda a girl that need help in the west part of the town but i have no idea who do i have to talk whit

nvm found, i was heading to West street instead of the actual west part of the town

Last edited:

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
I am assuming its take you 2 months for the update bc you working alone? Dev, i hope you became better at the game making to deliver these mamacita updates. Anyways keep the Godworks.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you everyone that's played so far!

To anyone that's encountered bugs I've logged as many as I saw but if you want to help me keep track feel free to shout it out over in the Bugs Report channel on Discord. I'll check back in here when I get back-

Speaking of, I'm off for the next week for the holiday. I begin work on the next update in the new year, and will try to have a patch for the few errors I've seen people have so far.
Have a good one!

- Breadman

Chaos93

Jun 28, 2020
Thank you everyone that's played so far!

To anyone that's encountered bugs I've logged as many as I saw but if you want to help me keep track feel free to shout it out over in the Bugs Report channel on Discord. I'll check back in here when I get back-

Speaking of, I'm off for the next week for the holiday. I begin work on the next update in the new year, and will try to have a patch for the few errors I've seen people have so far.
Have a good one!

- Breadman
I have loved the game so far and can't wait for what's next Breadman I hope you have a great time off and see you in the new year keep up the awesome work

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
BreadManGames i have a lil question and maybe suggestion.

Why does Mom calls MC kiddo xD? i know its a bit odd common from time to time a mom calling her son a kiddo but when comes to dad x son relationship you get to be called that the most from a masculine figure.

Wouldn't be cool for mom to call him more sweetie, cutiepie or any other motherly nickname towards her son that's my honest point of view but if you feel the dialogue its fluid the way it is then let just this be an open suggestion feedback to maybe (not) to consider

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I dont suppose anyone could give even a cursory walkthrough for this update? This game doesn't hold your hand very much and checking every door at every hour is tedious. I bought the red shorts and it says to do the workout and movie night every night but mom seems to be missing....

Reactions: IRLover
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes