AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, so far a really good start, i like the art, the gameplay, the scenes, the only thing that i can say that i don't like is not having a map, i always get lost on the city. Another great thing is the dev not wanting people get lock out of content because of the choices, that is an amazing thing, i always hate games where i need 2/3/4 saves because of choices leading to have complete different paths that you cannot see.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I am stuck a night when the demon is in my body and im supposed to "trip" over items in the night (sleepwalking?) to wake mom...I had to sleep through the night and now the demon is always with me...any help..where was I supposed to trip in the appartment?

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Hey I ended main quest and i have nothing in questlog but I noticed there is few random events (like cop in front of the house) then i want to ask is there any side quest besides "the red shorts" in this game? Or more randome event like this one?

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Ok, I like the game and love the concept, just wish there was more content to it. It is pretty fun, but it really needs a map with fast travel options, trying to remember locations is a real pain. Really like the direction though, so keep up the good work dev.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
the art style :p:p:p
that being said i do have some questions.
is there any major difference between virtue and corruption playthrough? i played it twice and they basically are the same scene, i would rather only play the game once if they are the same just with slightly different dialogue
Will there be a map? fast travel is great and im assuming that there will be more locations but its a big map getting lost can be really annoying if you dont know where you are going.

my only other real concern is about the 30 day timer, i personally am not fond of it but its up to the dev.
There's not actually much of a difference (yet).
There is an option with the aunt who you don't actually fuck, but you do get to use her big buttcrack.
Then there is an option with momma Hindenburg the same evening.

But both scenes play out the same way. I imagine that BreadManGames is gonna do some more naughty scenes for the corruption paths.

Last edited:

dekar74

Aug 21, 2017
Help, I don't know what happens, he tells me to go behind the door and see what happens, but I know that the door is open and nothing else.

ice_screenshot_20211225-021300.png

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Help, I don't know what happens, he tells me to go behind the door and see what happens, but I know that the door is open and nothing else.
Try to "reset" the door (go thru the lower door or upstair and back again). It may be because you used it. It should be closed and when you activate it (Z) you should get a small scene outside with mom and aunt talking.
Failing that, reload your latest save.

RPGM is so bug prone it should be illegal to use it for making games, you really have to take everything into consideration and the engine should be smart enough to handle a door. It isn't (always).

Jan 27, 2017
I haven't been this excited about a game since the very first time I played Summertime Saga, back when all you could do was peek on your mom and sister in the shower (before Patreon banned incest). Back then I felt like someone had designed a game just for me, and I couldn't wait to do more with my hot family. Then Patreon had to go and mess everything up with their new requirements, and the dev had to change his focus. Even now, as great as that game is, I lament what it could have been.

This game is gearing up to be even better. I love the plot. I love the art. I cannot wait to do more with the hot mom and sister, not to mention everyone else in town. Keep up the good work, dev! I hope you see as much financial success with your game as DarkCookie does with his!

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
BreadManGames
You really are a great artist everything looks awesome, it's much much better then Urban Demons & Urban X Life.
I am shocked how much content already is in the game and that's only 0.2 game was released two months ago and have already so much to offer, keep spoiling us with such awesome updates, regularly.

SunBroski

Sep 24, 2017
Hmm, the game wasn't in the "latest updates" Tab for me. stumbled over the new update by accident. looking forward to trying it out!

Dec 20, 2018
The art is great, a little linear for a rpgmaker game but it's an early stage. I would personally tweak the hour system a bit, sometimes you spent 4 hours in the phone and the time of the day is still the same.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes