BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Happy New Year everyone! I put up a poll for the next release(s) on Subscribestar - it's a huge update and I'd like feedback on how you all would like to have it delivered

While I'm waiting for the results to come in I'll be working on the last few fixes that were reported and some art rewards for folks. Glad to be back at work!

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Love the game! But I had an issue with saves. I saved twice on my Windows Laptop but when I booted the game up again the saves were gone. Any advice? Im using WinRAR

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Love the game! But I had an issue with saves. I saved twice on my Windows Laptop but when I booted the game up again the saves were gone. Any advice? Im using WinRAR
Did you extract the game folder somewhere out of WinRar? If not do that, don't know if that'll effect the game creating saves/a save folder but it should be doing that.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I've always liked 2d art a lot, but this game surprised me a lot, the art is totally original, out of the standard of what we're used to, the game has an interesting story and with many development possibilities, it really impressed me a lot! I hope the Dev keeps up the good work, that he doesn't get carried away by the laziness and greed of other devs. My congratulations, the game is very good and promising, I believe we have a replacement and competitor of Urban Demons (in my opinion, the best animated 2d game), this game has everything to surpass, both in terms of story and art. Extremely promising game!!

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
I have a question. In the game the MC have to fuck 30 womens so its mean like 30 updates? Bc the MC just fuck the store clothe girl in the latest update.

SEEDKAI

Jan 7, 2022
I dont know if anbody else had this glitch,but when the mom gives you $30 to buy wine the game completly freezes.How do i stop that from happening?

Brannsar2

Oct 14, 2021
I loaded a save from right before and it worked fine. That bug does seem to happen every time first go through.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes